• The KillerFrogs

OT: Creeper/predator in the TCU/Hulen area

PurplFrawg

Administrator
There is a UT type with a sense of humor down in Austin. Saw the fellow opening up boxes of hats for all the bums down around the Greyhound station off 6th and 35 some years ago. Each hat read TEXAS A&M GRADUATE.
I was watching an episode of COPS on TV a few years ago. New Orleans police were being profiled and it was Mardi Gras time. The patrol officers saw a drunk peeing in a doorway and tackled him, then handcuffed him. When they turned him around, his face was fuzzed out, but his hoodie proudly proclaimed "Texas A&M University." I am sure the Aggie admins would have paid extra for them to fuzz out the sweatshirt as well.

Paul in uhh

When dealing with an obsessive-compulsive masturbator, the first place I seek help is of course killer frogs.
The police were called first, as said in the original post on this thread. Thought someone here might recognize the guy wearing a TCU hoodie

Brog

Vacationing in Marco Island, FL. Anyone have a yacht I can borrow? Thanks in advance.
If you don't know the answer to Ron White asking, "Y'all wanna come party on the yacht?" you need to YouTube it. Classic.
Vacationing in Marco Island, FL. Anyone have a yacht I can borrow? Thanks in advance.
There are several Russian Oligarchs I know who might be interested in lending their boats to you for a spell. Interested?

82Frog

View attachment 11374Anyone know this man? He masturbated on my neighbor’s porch from 1-4am (yes, he was on her porch for 3 hours) this morning.

Image was from doorbell cam. Neighbor was sleeping and saw this on her phone when she woke up today.

We live near South Drive/Granbury Rd/Hulen Mall/South Hills.

Posting here because of the TCU hoodie. The guy looks familiar to me but I can’t place why.

Please PM or better yet call FWPD if you have details. My neighbor moved in just a few weeks ago and is terrified.

Edited to add more info

Can he play any D line spots?