• The KillerFrogs

OT: Corona vaccination and fashion

ShadowFrog

Moderators
One very, very nice thing about moving to The Country is a starched Oxford and ironed jeans, along with a nice belt and boots are sufficient formalwear for all occasions.

At any other time, my ratty shorts, t-shirt, and well worn Teva sandals are fine.
Whereas your lovely lawyer spousal unit probably still rocks the 80’s fashion.

Moose Stuff

Men should NEVER stop caring about their appearance. Represent your family/wife/kids as someone who is deserving of the respect of others. Eat healthy, exercise/stay in shape, dress well..... I will do that until the day I die.

ftwfrog

Remind me never to stand next to Froginbedford. He’s been microchipped like a puppy and is currently heavily tracked by Bill Gates to turn his DNA into communism baptismal reptilian blood.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
That's my favorite look on a guy. Provided he's at least a 7. :rolleyes:
Again, that's for formal occasions. For other quasi-formal (shirt with collar) occasions, I have my beautiful Elly Prizeman Aloha Shirt, or any number of other tastefully garish haberdashery lurking in my wardrobe.

Alas, I am hardly a underwear catalogue-worthy physical specimen. Damned near 60, I like bacon and butter, and look it. So be it...