• The KillerFrogs

OT: Chris Stapleton at Dickies

PO Frog

Anyone know how I can get a suite for the Stapleton concert? Are the suites owned by folks that get access to every event, and if so, anyone interested in selling it to me for that night?

Ron Swanson

I was cooking dinner tonight and had a Spotify Chris Stapleton playlist going. Was really enjoying it… kids were at their grandparents, I was drinking a Cabernet and making a curry. Felt like I was in a movie scene:

Then right as my wife walked in, the song changed to some Taylor Swift/Chris Stapleton collaboration, but Taylor was doing all the singing. Just not a manly song to be listening to and it painted a terrible image of my situation.

PO Frog

I was cooking dinner tonight and had a Spotify Chris Stapleton playlist going. Was really enjoying it… kids were at their grandparents, I was drinking a Cabernet and making a curry. Felt like I was in a movie scene:

Then right as my wife walked in, the song changed to some Taylor Swift/Chris Stapleton collaboration, but Taylor was doing all the singing. Just not a manly song to be listening to and it painted a terrible image of my situation.
She already knows.

stbrab

Chris Stapleton (thumbs up) Taylor Swift (thumbs down)…I’m sure I would feel the same…my wife would spit out her drink if she heard me listening to TS.

Last edited:

Purp

Cabernet or chardonnay?

Paul in uhh

No, but I know a place where you can get a sweet staple for your dickie-doo. It's called the Prince Edward Tattoo and Piercing Parlor.
Do you have Prince Albert in a can?

You do?

Well you better take him out because he’s…

Suffo-cotting..

GIF by Giphy QA