• The KillerFrogs

OT - best steakhouse in FW?

Pharm Frog

Had the best beef ribs I've ever had at Black's in Lockhart on Tuesday. And...it isn't close. Remarkable. Not sure I'll ever eat them again at Black's because I can't imagine that they could replicate that success routinely and wouldn't want to spoil the memory. I've heard Killan's in Pearland is equally good but the next time I'm in H-town (June 3rd) I'm making my colleagues take me to some place call the Turkey Leg Hut.

Eight

Had the best beef ribs I've ever had at Black's in Lockhart on Tuesday. And...it isn't close. Remarkable. Not sure I'll ever eat them again at Black's because I can't imagine that they could replicate that success routinely and wouldn't want to spoil the memory. I've heard Killan's in Pearland is equally good but the next time I'm in H-town (June 3rd) I'm making my colleagues take me to some place call the Turkey Leg Hut.

good to hear about black's. always liked them, but they had slipped a bit last few times i had eaten there.

when i was first out of college living in austin i can recall more than one argument on a saturday afternoon as we drove to lockhart over whether we were going to eat at kreuz' or blacks.

killen's is good, but i am not sure worth the wait. corkscrew's ribs are hit and miss and they have gone pepper crazy on their brisket, but there is always pinkerton's and if you want a tcu connection ray's is always solid.

BABYFACE

I have the same that their beef rib is excellent. Also have that about Louie Mueller’s.

Best beef rib I have found in DFW is Coopers in the Stockyards. Always get a large one. It will set me back about $20 but their charro beans are complimentary and I leave full.

Latest posts