• The KillerFrogs

OT: Best Inexpensive Restaurants in FTW

Pharm Frog

Billy Oaks. Flying Fish and Rodeo Goat with 2 for 1 FrogSaver. High hopes for BBQ on Brazos on 377 circle when they open in a few weeks. Was awesome in Cresson.

Don’t know if it even has a name but that burrito/taco stand in Cresson has fantastic breakfast burritos. Find it hard to drive through in the morning without stopping. If the train is there...100% chance I’m getting a $4 burrito.

Chongo94

Don’t know if it even has a name but that burrito/taco stand in Cresson has fantastic breakfast burritos. Find it hard to drive through in the morning without stopping. If the train is there...100% chance I’m getting a $4 burrito.

I think it’s called Max’s Kitchen. But I could be way wrong.

Frog-in-law1995

Whole lotta this in here.

tenor.gif

SuperBarrFrog

My go-to order is the shrimp and egg burrito with a bunch of butt-burnin sauce, salt and pepper.

Delish

Last weekend when I was in Funkytown I had some steak nachos with guacamole and black beans added at fuzzy’s on race streets that I would easily eat on the regular if I lived nearby. Also had pizza at new Buffalo bros dtown, and a Big Cat sandwich at Heim. All good affordable meals.

Billy Clyde

To be fair to Billy Clyde, the pronunciation of the actual dish doesn’t really mesh with your joke. I think he understood the joke, he was just making a comment on the pronunciation.

Bedford on the other hand
You people sure do like to stuff your faces a lot. Must be fat.

One thread you'll never see on here is one asking about gyms or favorite workouts.

Pho-reelz, I lol'd. I love you, man. And you suck.

PS, Am I doing this right?

McFroggin

What are your go to inexpensive restaurants in Ft. Worth? I am trying to show someone the greatness that is Cowtown. I know the Railhead will be up there for many people because life is too short to live in Dallas.

The clear winner is Dutch’s. Great burgers and you can’t display the greatness of Fort Worth without seeing TCU campus.