1. The KillerFrogs

OT: Best Inexpensive Restaurants in FTW

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Frozen Frog, Aug 23, 2019.

1. To be fair to Billy Clyde, the pronunciation of the actual dish doesn’t really mesh with your joke. I think he understood the joke, he was just making a comment on the pronunciation.

Bedford on the other hand

2. I do like M&M steakhouse. With the right people in there, it can be dinner and a show!

3. Faux houses are common on movie sets.

Froginbedford and Eight like this.
  4. You failed to recognize the subtle distinction between not getting a joke, and flogging it to death.

Frog-in-law1995 and tcudoc like this.
  5. Don’t know if it even has a name but that burrito/taco stand in Cresson has fantastic breakfast burritos. Find it hard to drive through in the morning without stopping. If the train is there...100% chance I’m getting a $4 burrito.

StigFrog likes this.
  6. I think it’s called Max’s Kitchen. But I could be way wrong.

StigFrog likes this.
  7. Faux sho.

8. Never metcha...(pronunciated "met"-"cha")

tcudoc likes this.
  9. Daybreak Cafe White Settlement for breakfast and Prima's Pasta on Hulen (it's BYOB) for dinner.

StigFrog and Dogfrog like this.
  10. It is Vietnamese and pronounced FU. It is spelled PHO. Don’t bring that uneducated stuff in here!

11. Liked for Daybreak.

Sweat Equity likes this.
  12. You people sure do like to stuff your faces a lot. Must be fat.

One thread you'll never see on here is one asking about gyms or favorite workouts.

StigFrog and Billy Clyde like this.
  13. Weren't they in your 12 step group?

14. Seconded

15. Last weekend when I was in Funkytown I had some steak nachos with guacamole and black beans added at fuzzy’s on race streets that I would easily eat on the regular if I lived nearby. Also had pizza at new Buffalo bros dtown, and a Big Cat sandwich at Heim. All good affordable meals.

Peacefrog and Ron Swanson like this.
  16. Pho-reelz, I lol'd. I love you, man. And you suck.

PS, Am I doing this right?

tcudoc likes this.
  17. HorsehoeHill. Best chicken fried steak in tiwn

18. I'm glad to read that. I almost went there Friday. Will go for lunch this week. Just a nine minute walk from my office.

19. The clear winner is Dutch’s. Great burgers and you can’t display the greatness of Fort Worth without seeing TCU campus.