• The KillerFrogs

ot - any of you playing on this album

Eight

daughter for father's day bought me a group of varied albums for me to play on the turntable in my office

among them was a joke record, famous football songs of the southwest conference which was release in 1958 as a promotional album for enco (humble oil & refining company) who sponsored swc games on the radio.

the pieces are orchestral and not by the marching bands and one side is the fight songs for the 8 swc schools and the other are alma maters. damn texas really didn't try to hard in writing their alma mater.

anyhow, curious if anyone on here by chance is playing on the record

Froglaw

The turntable in your office?

Guessing 30% of the board doesn't know what a turntable is...

There is a great Everybody Loves Raymond episode where the boys replace Dad's old Jazz Albums (burned up when the boys moved them next to the furnish) with CDs. Frank hates it, but loves the vynel replacement albums.

HToady

The turntable in your office?

Guessing 30% of the board doesn't know what a turntable is...
Ah the turntable in the office era. When men wore plaid jackets, had bars in their office and chained smoked. And women were hired only on their looks.
The "Mad Men" era. Of course, all of them are dead now....

Limp Lizard

Vinyl?
3WwZ.gif

Btw, I have some old albums left, including "The First Family", that SWC album and several comedy albums. On my Iron Butterfly album "In A Gadda Da Vita" takes one entire side. But my direct drive turntable needs fixing and I don't know where to take it, yet I know where to take my Edison Amberola.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Vinyl?
3WwZ.gif

Btw, I have some old albums left, including "The First Family", that SWC album and several comedy albums. On my Iron Butterfly album "In A Gadda Da Vita" takes one entire side. But my direct drive turntable needs fixing and I don't know where to take it, yet I know where to take my Edison Amberola.
DeOxIt. Gets the crud out of electronics...