• The KillerFrogs

OT: A Primer

Froginbedford

Oh, this is such complicated stuff sometimes! While, yes, generally effect is the noun and affect is the verb, effect is also a verb and affect is also a noun. Damn the English language! But I love it.

Let's make English the official language of the United States, pronto!

toadallytexan

ToadallyTexan
Oh, this is such complicated stuff sometimes! While, yes, generally effect is the noun and affect is the verb, effect is also a verb and affect is also a noun. Damn the English language! But I love it.

As verbs: Efect means to bring about; whereas, Affect means to influence.

Is your thread title pronounced with a long or short I?

Edit: seriously? T I T L E

Guess we need this feature to prevent people from circumventing the filters by putting “le” at the end of curse words. Darnle my life.

Last edited:

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Using "loose" when you mean "lose" is the worst and my PhD brother (Texas Tech) does it all the time.

Wat8.jpg

Mean Purple

Ain't ain't a word! You misunderestimated me! I want two drink to beers at once but that might be two much for you too handle. I like to hunt deer's and shoot a deer sometimes I see so many dear's and can't not find which one to shoot! Don't not get me started about gooses!

Since texting began no one can spell or use Grammer correctly!
Auto correct on some android devices does not help. Or maybe it is the word prediction feature.