• The KillerFrogs

OT - 20th Anniversary of 9/11 Approaching

geezer

Colonel, USAF (Retired)
This is not something to be "celebrated".

It should, however, be commemorated.

I will commemorate this 9/11 the same way I've done all the previous anniversaries:

Fly my American flag proudly (same flag I hung from the balcony of my condo in the DC area on 9/11/01); and

Go to church and sit in silent reflection and prayer for the survivor families of those who perished on 9/11 and in the wars that followed.

CryptoMiner

I will spend it wondering how Joe Biden sees Jan 6th as a more important date than September 11th.

Don't think he said it was a more important date but yes The Big Lie and Jan 6 insurrection were huge attacks on our democracy and led by a major political party.

It is considered a larger attack on our democracy by many including many conservatives, especially watching the aftermath and further erosion of democracy since the attack.

For about $100 you can get a behind the scenes tour of the museum with only about 20 people before the museum opens. Then as the mob is entering, you are leaving. Perfect
I guess that is what we did... there was no one there but a small group of us (families of victims) but at the same time you could feel the presence of thousands of precious souls. I cannot remember a time in my life where I fell to my knees and sobbed (not for one specific reason, but taking it all in--especially in the presence of and feeling connected to people I barely knew who lost loved ones).

Last edited:

TCURiggs

Don't think he said it was a more important date but yes The Big Lie and Jan 6 insurrection were huge attacks on our democracy and led by a major political party.

It is considered a larger attack on our democracy by many including many conservatives, especially watching the aftermath and further erosion of democracy since the attack.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

MTfrog5

How will you commemorate the 20th anniversary of 9/11?

KFC- “Joe Biden…”

I’m telling you. This scheissing place.

Truth is, half of you will spend 9/11 the same way you do every other day, getting into a pissing match on KFC arguing masks and vaccines.

Yeah vaccines can scheiss rightttttt off imo.