• The KillerFrogs

Osu vs. Wisconsin

bleedpurple

Re watching the BIG 10 championship. Any optimism I had has been dampened. I hope we come ready.
Our d should eat them up if they are as good as I think they can be.

Last edited:

Horny4TCU

Re watching the BIG 10 championship. Any optimism I had has been dampened. I hope we come ready.
Our d should eat them up if they are as good as I think they can be.

Also, Wisconsin was super overrated last year. Their "big" wins were over Michigan St. and Iowa, both of which didn't rank in the Top 50 for total offense. Big 10 was overrated last year. The only real offense Ohio St played was OU and they lost.

SuperTFrog

Also, Wisconsin was super overrated last year. Their "big" wins were over Michigan St. and Iowa, both of which didn't rank in the Top 50 for total offense. Big 10 was overrated last year. The only real offense Ohio St played was OU and they lost.
Big 10 went 7-1 in bowl games last year. That is pretty solid even with playing down an opponent because they didn’t get a playoff slot.

Horny4TCU

Big 10 went 7-1 in bowl games last year. That is pretty solid even with playing down an opponent because they didn’t get a playoff slot.
I didn't know that stat.

However... 4 of those wins are these chest beaters:

Iowa over Boston College
Purdue over Arizona
Northwestern over Kentucky
Wisconsin over Miami

Not to discredit, that is an impressive stat. But I'd like to think if the Big 12 played those teams, they would have won as well. Granted we did have Texas/Missouri, Texas Tech/USF, and Iowa St./Memphis.