• The KillerFrogs

OSU says they are staying put...

masterfrog

Why wouldn't Ohio State stay in the Big 10?

In all seriousness, calling Oklahoma State OSU is like calling South Carolina USC. There really just isn't a reason for it.

QUOTE(masterfrog @ Jun 10 2010, 06:00 PM) [snapback]574306[/snapback]

In all seriousness, calling Oklahoma State OSU is like calling South Carolina USC. There really just isn't a reason for it.

I guess you need to tell T. Boone to front some money for new helmets ... :wacko:

So do you go on SEC boards telling them they're not allowed to call Tennessee UT?

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(masterfrog @ Jun 10 2010, 05:00 PM) [snapback]574306[/snapback]

Huh? Okie State is OSU, as is Oregon State.

BABYFACE

I say that UT and the rest of the big 12 south minus Baylor still happens unless something major. No way Nebraska would be on board going to big 10 and UT to follow.

macaroni

QUOTE(masterfrog @ Jun 10 2010, 04:00 PM) [snapback]574306[/snapback]

Around here we usually use tOSU for Ohio State because they have that pretentious "The" in the front of their name.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
QUOTE(BABYFACE @ Jun 10 2010, 05:32 PM) [snapback]574340[/snapback]
I say that UT and the rest of the big 12 south minus Baylor still happens unless something major. No way Nebraska would be on board going to big 10 and UT to follow.

Agree. Nebraska has no love for UT, haven't since shortly after the merger.

HUT-Frog

790 the Zone in Atlanta reported Thursday afternoon that the SEC is offering invitations to Texas A&M and Virginia Tech to join the conference. :ph34r:

QUOTE(HUT-Frog @ Jun 10 2010, 07:55 PM) [snapback]574430[/snapback]
790 the Zone in Atlanta reported Thursday afternoon that the SEC is offering invitations to Texas A&M and Virginia Tech to join the conference. :ph34r:

Aren't they basically the same school in two different time zones?

roddog

Banned
QUOTE(gohornedfrogs @ Jun 10 2010, 11:57 PM) [snapback]574432[/snapback]
Aren't they basically the same school in two different time zones?

no, va tech is actually good at football, i highly doubt va tech will not be in same conf without uva and anm without ut

themutt

QUOTE(FriskyFrog @ Jun 10 2010, 05:54 PM) [snapback]574299[/snapback]
So is anybody going to the Pac?

That's just Okie Light speaking out of both sides of its mouth ... trying to cover its [Deleted] in case the Big 12 does not implode.

If the other schools leave, Okie Light is gone as well. The story is meaningless and not worth even reporting.

OmniscienceFrog

QUOTE(roddog @ Jun 10 2010, 07:03 PM) [snapback]574436[/snapback]
i highly doubt va tech will not be in same conf without uva

:blink:

If you're actually trying to say you doubt Va Tech will be in a different conference than Virginia, why? Virginia and Virginia Tech have been in the same conference for all of six years. Prior to 2004 they seemed to manage just fine without being conferencemates.