• The KillerFrogs

OSU Fan = Classless Trash

y2kFrog

Just spoke with a former OSU trainer. He said that some popular twitter follow for Okie Lite claimed TCU was faking injury to slow down the game and encouraged fans to mock the injury. I do not know if this is true. Just what I was told.
This comes from the team trying walk DL on the field and waste the entire 40 second clock while subbing.

froginmn

Oh boy. My trip to FW with my 23 yo son for the Tech game is going to be interesting. I'll need to stay close by him to ensure he doesn't get into it with some visitors....

ShadowFrog

Moderators
Sitting on the east side, saw a bunch of bottles, cans and other things thrown from our student section to the osu players. Not a good look.
Agreed—bad behavior & bad look.
That is the kind of behavior we need to self regulate among our fans and hold ourselves to a higher standard and accountable even if the others around us are getting into high octane inebriation.

YA

They did it enough that the TCU announcer had to remind them on 2 different occasions that there was a TCU injured player.

Paul in uhh

I got into it with a fan about the same damn thing. Every time she walked past me she talked [ #2020 ]. At the end ofnthe game she fist bumped me. I should have fisted her.
chris farley what the fuck GIF