1. The KillerFrogs

Orlando Sentinel: No. 38 TCU remains consistent winner under Gary Patterson

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by TopFrog, Jul 20, 2019.

1. 2019 College Football Rankings: No. 38 TCU remains consistent winner under Gary Patterson

By Luis Torres

Gary Patterson has become synonymous with TCU football. Patterson is the second-longest tenured coach in the country behind Iowa’s Kirk Ferentz. Entering his 20th season as the Horned Frogs’ head coach, Patterson is looking to once again reach the double-digit win mark while pushing for a Big 12 title.

Orlando Sentinel college insider Matt Murschel ranked all 130 FBS teams in the country entering the 2019 season. The Sentinel staff will take a closer look at a new team daily, counting backward from No. 130 to our projected No. 1 team.

Read more at https://www.orlandosentinel.com/spo...0190719-uzink3ovabb2dkttfl4ydmylne-story.html

2. I dunno. It reads kinda lazy. Some old information coupled with shots in the dark.

3. hmmmm.....that would likely be one of our lower preseason rankings.....

4. For Florida consumption, I’m guessing he didn’t think a deep dive was necessary.

Horny4TCU likes this.
  5. Or perhaps he's a modern-day, lazy-ass journalist who doesn't know boat about sports who is making $25k a year with one boss who gives even less of a darn and both work just hard enough not to get fired....

MTfrog5, 4 Oaks Frog and SnoSki like this.
  6. Yawn, on to 37.

Double D likes this.
  7. Not a lot of love for the Big 12.

Kansas 112
    K State 74
    Tech 68
    Baylor 59
    WVU 50
    TCU 38

8. Why anyone would care what a local journalist in Orlando thinks of TCU is beyond me. They all suck and are inaccurate.

Eight, Putt4Purple and Punter1 like this.
  9. UCF is number 1 in his rankings

10. Knew where that was going when I saw TCU was rated 38th and the paper was in Florida.

11. 6-6 one year and 11-2 the next is consistently inconsistent. Hopefully we keep the pattern up this year and break it next.

Salfrog likes this.