• The KillerFrogs

Order Your GMFP Shirt Today!!!

frogs9497

My name is David Vinson. My social is 450-98-0047. My address is 13020 Berrywood Trail in Keller. Do with that info what you want. If you do anything nefarious, you suck ballsax. I put my stuff out there. You are the puss for not doing so.

Are you a good dood or a doosh? I guess we'll see.

Just need DOB and mother’s maiden name.

Hi everyone. I'll be placing the t-shirt order later today...you can still sneak in your order this morning. As soon as I get the ship date, I'll let you know.

Looks like I got in on this too late. Was hoping that you had a "70's era Lavender model.

I like your style. I'm all for a lavender shirt. Send your ideas my way :)

I ordered extras to cover any last minute orders. If you really want a GMFP shirt, just let me know and I'll reserve one for you. Same goes for anyone else reading this. Just post in this thread.

T-shirts are scheduled to arrive this weekend. Assuming they do, I will send them out on Monday. Just in time for Homecoming! Would love to see a bunch of these shirts at the game! Take pics and #GMFP on all your social media.

We will finally have a plane flying a KF banner (got rained out for Ohio State) that has a KF GMFP message, too.