• The KillerFrogs

OOC Matchup Wishlist

DickBumpastache

As long as GP is still coaching it will be the same thing:
- 1 (relatively) tough game vs P5 team
- 1 expected win vs weaker G5 team (usually SMU)
- 1 FCS/bottom-feeder team

None of the bigger P5 teams will play at AGCS due to limited capacity; just not worth it for them. So if you want a home game instead of Arlington, bring on the Minnesota's and Cal's of the world as our best OOC opponent.

YA

Nc state, Florida state, ole miss or miss st, mizzu, Kentucky, Utah, Arizona or or Arizona State. Army as the only academy.

Limey Frog

I would really love a home-and-home with Ohio State. Failing that, maybe a return home date with Purdue before I die tragically young of prostate cancer.

FrogLifeYo

I would love to see a heavy weight match up at Amon G..Don’t think will ever see one though. We aren’t exactly the kind of team you want to tangle with unless theirs a massive exposure/recruiting payoff.

netty2424

Are OOC away game ticket allocations the same as conference play? If so, not sure why the smaller stadium plays a factor in home and home series with AGCS getting one of those home games.

WhatTheFrog

I used to be all in on service academies but since we had multiple bad experiences with AFA then they can ride the pine. I’m still all in on rotating home & homes with Army & Navy in the Fall, makes a good alumni trip there and when we play here it’s like the Armed Forces Bowl with good local military turnout, heck we might be able to sell more General Admissions or SRO tickets.
Ga Tech runs the triple option as well. Paul Johnson is a former academy coach.

Bob Sugar

For travel purposes:
Boston College
Army (NYC)
Navy or Maryland (DC)
USC or UCLA
Cal or Stanford (SF and wine country)
UF (close to Orlando or the beach)
Miami
ND (Chicago)

For atmosphere purposes, add in:
Ohio State,
LSU
Bama
Auburn
FSU
UGA
Michigan

Thats-About-It-Shrimp-In-Forrest-Gump.gif

GoFrog Yourself

I'd enjoy playing aggie but I don't want those people in our stadium. @ Ole Miss or Georgia would be fun, and I'd like to play Nebraska either in Fort Worth or in Lincoln. Utah for old times sake. Tulane for a NOLA trip (not P5 but still a chance to recruit Louisiana)