• The KillerFrogs

One thread to end all this crap with GDU

Status
Not open for further replies.

bbell

A hyphothetical question for you GDU. TCU plays UT. Who are you cheering for to win?

You can't have it both ways. You are cheering for one more than the other, so let it out and be straight about your allegiance.

gdu

Good god. This isn't hypothetical. It actually happened. I was there in 2007 in my LF seats. I wore a TCU shirt and hat and not one single Texas or orange piece of apparel. Even my boxer shorts were purple if you must know.

If TCU and Texas play again in the future, I will be in all purple.

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 12:59 PM) [snapback]480385[/snapback]
Good god. This isn't hypothetical. It actually happened. I was there in 2007 in my LF seats. I wore a TCU shirt and hat and not one single Texas or orange piece of apparel. Even my boxer shorts were purple if you must know.

:laugh: :laugh:

"Cross his heart, hope to die, stick a needle in his eye,......."

gdu

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Dec 16 2009, 07:04 PM) [snapback]480393[/snapback]
:laugh: :laugh:

"Cross his heart, hope to die, stick a needle in his eye,......."

Serious question (to which I expect another non-answer): why do you ask questions if you aren't gonig to believe the answer anyways. I know you didn't start this thread, but you have asked this quetion before.

joejordan

It ain't his Taxes lovin' that I detest...it's his lawyerin' way of engaging with folks.

Some people are just like that.

desmith03

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 12:59 PM) [snapback]480385[/snapback]

on682591-07vliv01.jpg

gdu

QUOTE(Daniel @ Dec 16 2009, 07:10 PM) [snapback]480404[/snapback]
on682591-07vliv01.jpg

Is that part of your TCU memorabilia from other people collection, or did you wear those yourself?

TCUFrogs

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 01:08 PM) [snapback]480399[/snapback]
Serious question (to which I expect another non-answer): why do you ask questions if you aren't gonig to believe the answer anyways. I know you didn't start this thread, but you have asked this quetion before.

Where were you sitting exactly? I was at that game.

gdu

QUOTE(TCUFrogs @ Dec 16 2009, 07:13 PM) [snapback]480413[/snapback]
Where were you sitting exactly? I was at that game.

in my old seats in section 6.

FROGDADDY

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 01:13 PM) [snapback]480412[/snapback]
Is that part of your TCU memorabilia from other people collection, or did you wear those yourself?

I agree with the earlier poster. I couldn't care less if you root for UT. Heck, I couldn't care less if you root for them over TCU. What makes you so hard to take is your constant need to defend yourself at against everything, even against stuff as asanine as a pair of purple underwear. For the love of God man, just ONCE walk away. Every post on this board does not require a response from you.

desmith03

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 01:13 PM) [snapback]480412[/snapback]

You're the one with the purple-plaid undies, right? :biggrin:

bbell

Ok GDU, if that's the God's honest truth that you are cheering for TCU over UT than I will believe you.

I do have some advice for you though. If you would like to have a more pleasant and respectful time on this board, then it would be smart to not defend UT everytime there is a thread about them. It makes you look like a UT fan over TCU, and as you can see it is not looked upon well by many on this board. TCU is engaged in a battle with UT right now, and in the forseeable future, for the best team in Texas. It is a touchy subject for us TCU fans you must understand.

desmith03

QUOTE(FROGDADDY @ Dec 16 2009, 01:19 PM) [snapback]480421[/snapback]
I agree with the earlier poster. I couldn't care less if you root for UT. Heck, I couldn't care less if you root for them over TCU. What makes you so hard to take is your constant need to defend yourself at against everything, even against stuff as asanine as a pair of purple underwear. For the love of God man, just ONCE walk away. Every post on this board does not require a response from you.

But the asinine responses are waaaay more entertaining!

gdu

QUOTE(Daniel @ Dec 16 2009, 07:20 PM) [snapback]480423[/snapback]
You're the one with the purple-plaid undies, right? :biggrin:

Is this you making an offer to buy them?

desmith03

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 01:22 PM) [snapback]480429[/snapback]
Is this you making an offer to buy them?

No

(bet gdu responds to this one-word, excluding the parenthetical, post)

gdu

QUOTE(bbell @ Dec 16 2009, 07:21 PM) [snapback]480427[/snapback]
Ok GDU, if that's the God's honest truth that you are cheering for TCU over UT than I will believe you.

I do have some advice for you though. If you would like to have a more pleasant and respectful time on this board, then it would be smart to not defend UT everytime there is a thread about them. It makes you look like a UT fan over TCU, and as you can see it is not looked upon well by many on this board. TCU is engaged in a battle with UT right now, and in the forseeable future, for the best team in Texas. It is a touchy subject for us TCU fans you must understand.

I understand. It is a touchy subject here when one team is clearly better too. In the past several months, I have not defended texas by saying they are better than TCU bc I don't think they are this year. But the attacks that I disagree with I will likely continue to defend.

If all I cared about was having a pleasant time here, then I would just echo everyone else sunshine and hugs posts. That is a waste of time. I come here for new information and to discuss things.

gdu

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Dec 16 2009, 07:24 PM) [snapback]480433[/snapback]
So does this thread end the GDU crap?

Man, I hope so.

bbell

QUOTE(FeistyFrog @ Dec 16 2009, 07:24 PM) [snapback]480433[/snapback]
So does this thread end the GDU crap?

Haha, probably not. However, I wanted to find out for myself where his true allegiance lies in regards to UT vs TCU. So, it appears that is only part of the load of crap.

morterforker

QUOTE(gdu @ Dec 16 2009, 01:25 PM) [snapback]480435[/snapback]
I come here for new information and to discuss things.

Sure you do.

Status
Not open for further replies.