• The KillerFrogs

One last signee is in

Wexahu

Didn't this guy play at D Tackle for his high school? Saw max preps video of him. If it is the same guy, he had a strong wing span and was snagging guys at the line pretty good.

Definitely appears to have the frame. Who knows, maybe he just hasn’t played much football and is a late bloomer.

Eight

hopefully not the last signee, but i understand he is most likely the frogs last for this signing period.

curious if they think he projects outside at all as some have mentioned or if he is purely a d-tackle prospect

Eight

I think he will be OL. Which is a big reason as well to get a offensive line coach. Developing OL like this type of athlete will be a big deal.

will be interesting to see which side of the ball he plays and if he stays on the defensive side if he stays inside or moves out to end.

i also notice he has not rating from the rating services which we saw a time or three last year where a player would get a late offer and then in some cases go from being not rated to among the best in the country at his position.

not expecting that type of rating leap for tyler, but i always have found the no rating to a rating overnight for a guy a bit interesting.

Mean Purple

Definitely appears to have the frame. Who knows, maybe he just hasn’t played much football and is a late bloomer.
think he played basketball too. Seems like the type of guy that could play D tackle or move to the offensive line and grow well in that.
I get a "since" that this guy is gonna go big.