• The KillerFrogs

on3: 4-star QB Jaden Rashada reportedly set to visit TCU

82 Frog Fever

Maybe someone should start a thread and ask why TCU can't get an elite QB.
They‘ve now implemented a plan to resolve this.
Beginning with the 2024 class there is a new roster position: ELITE QB (must have 4+ Stars)
The new SOP is: At least 2 ELITE QBs must be committed before any other positions can commit.
TCU is right on schedule for achieving this goal with the targeted 2024 class.

BleedNPurple

It’s hard for me to believe the staff would go into the season counting on that. Not saying they won’t but that’s not a bet I would consider making.
Ummm - there’s spring ball then fall practice. If you look at the way the team comes together there’s still time for a lot of things to happen.

82 Frog Fever

It’s hard for me to believe the staff would go into the season counting on that. Not saying they won’t but that’s not a bet I would consider making.
Sonny already said he planned to bring in a portal QB, and that was before Sam Jackson left.
Now we need 2 QBs, and at least one must be capable of competing with Chandler head to head for the starting job.

Frawg

Speaking of the event you referenced but we shall never call by name.....our entire team came out of the tunnel that night looking like they just found out somebody shot their dog.....now, I love dogs and I only used that phrase to describe a disheartened condition.....you could tell it from the first play from scrimmage. I've wondered if there was some precipitating event to cause that. You got any idea?

BTW, taking nothing away from the undisputed best team in cfb this year.....but this team had the ability to keep that game close.
Almost like you could tell when Kendre was give the nogo. And our worst uniform combo of the season, maybe our entire fall collection. Playing with black and white is fine, I guess, when playing Tarlton or Tech but geeze. Biggest national stage we should have had purple where possible if they didn’t want back to back storm trooper. Looked like Denton Guyer out there. Immediately turned to my wife and said “unforced error”.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
UGA was on a business trip. TCU came on a vacation trip. It showed immediately after opening kick off.
I don’t know if it was merely a business trip. If you listen to Kirby Smart’s pregame tirade to his team, it sounded like they were out for blood, taking no prisoners and going out of their way not to be embarrassed like Michigan By that little private school. The speech is in one of threads on the bowls. I think we may have thought we were better than we were after the Michigan game.

thefrogking

I don’t know if it was merely a business trip. If you listen to Kirby Smart’s pregame tirade to his team, it sounded like they were out for blood, taking no prisoners and going out of their way not to be embarrassed like Michigan By that little private school. The speech is in one of threads on the bowls. I think we may have thought we were better than we were after the Michigan game.
I saw where Kirby said that speech was not said just before the TCU game.

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
That speech was not before the TCU game. But they were amped up anyway.