• The KillerFrogs

on3: 4-star QB Jaden Rashada reportedly set to visit TCU

CountryFrog

CB to The U

Is that new or old news?
Old news. Very old.

It seems the schools in contention are TCU, Arizona St, Colorado, Washington and Cal. With Arizona St and TCU seeming to be the early favorites based just on the fact that he visited ASU last weekend and will come to TCU this weekend.

Who knows though. He'll probably take it down to signing day and then pull a Rutgers hat out of the bag.

CountryFrog

As far as NIL goes then, just as was the case with guys like Marshall and Howard, if NIL is one of the deciding factors for this kid then he's highly unlikely to choose TCU. We're simply not going to get in that game with HS kids. So anyone who's afraid that we might break the bank on this kid and have nothing left for others can put those fears aside.

If he comes to TCU then he'll be coming here for the school and the football program and the knowledge that if he does well then more NIL money may present itself in the future.

Palliative Care

When you wish upon a star makes a lot of difference who you are. Now we have some clout. Still it comes down to compatibility and of course the NIL. Four or five stars may or may not be an issue. However would he fit in here and are we what he is looking for? Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. We will see. I do not expect a quick answer from him after his last deal.

4 Oaks Frog

When you wish upon a star makes a lot of difference who you are. Now we have some clout. Still it comes down to compatibility and of course the NIL. Four or five stars may or may not be an issue. However would he fit in here and are we what he is looking for? Sometimes you have to be careful what you wish for. We will see. I do not expect a quick answer from him after his last deal.
Since the kids were in Pee Wee football they have been told the are the best. Their young egos have been stroked to the point that everything in their life has a value on it as it relates to feeding their “Better than the Rest” egos.
Their number of stars is part of their identity, and their identity is a product of their ego. Respect is measured by what their ego perceives.
NIL in their mind is just a matter of how much a perspective team respects them. “That school respects me more because the are willing to give me more money.” Of course the value of the money is important, but to their ego, not as much as the respect the money it represents.
I all actuality, the team offering the most money may actually have the least amount of respect for who the kid is, and only respects what the kid can do for them.
So much money has really scheissed up what was nice a really fun sport…

82 Frog Fever

Mississippi is a poor state Texas a rich state where is all their money coming from?
Mississippi is a poor state, but there are some old money families that have been there for many generations and they have more money than the state. The billionaire Duff brothers shower Ole Miss with money. So do the Mannings for that matter.