• The KillerFrogs

On Field Video of Game Winning FG... Give 'em Kell TCU

puckster59

There's no way I could have held my phone/camera still. I would have been shaking like a leaf.
I think it was Brock Huard on the Fox broadcast who said after the interviews with Sonny and Max, “I haven’t stopped shaking yet.”
Some of TCU's best teams in recent memory have had great special teams units especially when it comes to kickers. There is something special when you know if you get it to the 30 that you are scoring points. That gives a team and a coaching staff confidence. Of the top 8 Horned Frogs in career scoring 6 are kickers. That stat is skewed, but there are plenty of games I can remember where we didn't have a kicker and it cost us the game. If only I could get the 2003 Ft. Worth Bowl out of my mind where Browne was injured.
Kell gave a lot of credit to one of the best at TCU, Jaden Oberkrom. He said he’s one of his best friends and wouldn’t be the kicker he is without him.

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I think it was Brock Huard on the Fox broadcast who said after the interviews with Sonny and Max, “I haven’t stopped shaking yet.”

Kell gave a lot of credit to one of the best at TCU, Jaden Oberkrom. He said he’s one of his best friends and wouldn’t be the kicker he is without him.
Most phones and just about all fancy-schmancy video gear has image stabilization built in. No steadi-cam needed.

Spike

True greatness. I was 50 yard line 13th row. Had purple to my left and in front of me. My hosts were Baylor fans. Several more purple people near me. There was a lot in the south end zone, then 3rd deck of North end zone. Then they had 3 sections on top of each other in the east corner. Thought it was unusual to spread out the visiting fans like that.

True greatness. I was 50 yard line 13th row. Had purple to my left and in front of me. My hosts were Baylor fans. Several more purple people near me. There was a lot in the south end zone, then 3rd deck of North end zone. Then they had 3 sections on top of each other in the east corner. Thought it was unusual to spread out the visiting fans like that.

Most of the north end zone were folks who bought last week with the Seniors22 code

Paul in uhh

Kid's heartrate was probably about 65.
randy marsh GIF by South Park

FROG2597

Humble brag