• The KillerFrogs

On a lighter note - the hi-def stadium fan pic was released.

I really hate the Cowboys Stadium. We had season tickets in Texas Stadium when I was a kid, we got to play there in High School and I was at the last Cowboys game there.

I’ve never seen a Cowboys game in the new stadium, but I’ve been to TCU games there and I hate it.
Yah, these stadiums are becoming more and more social venues (even the older ones, a la the Cubs which has, I believe, three clubs). (Which I honestly get, a la the Top Golf model: You do not need to like golf to enjoy a good time...good food, good drinks and great company.) True to form, CDC originally wanted to create the East Side a daily "social club" but that was scrapped.

I heard the Raiders stadium is worse (by my understanding of why you do not like the Cowboys Stadium).

HFrog1999

Yah, these stadiums are becoming more and more social venues (even the older ones, a la the Cubs which has, I believe, three clubs). (Which I honestly get, a la the Top Golf model: You do not need to like golf to enjoy a good time...good food, good drinks and great company.) True to form, CDC originally wanted to create the East Side a daily "social club" but that was scrapped.

I heard the Raiders stadium is worse (by my understanding of why you do not like the Cowboys Stadium).

One new stadium I do like is the Vikings Stadium.

In my previous job I got to travel to stadiums all around the country for events, usually in the club area. I like the stadiums that have a continuous lower bowl not broken up by too many suites or clubs