• The KillerFrogs

Omar Manning

froginmn

BJqL.gif
Who is that?

Asking for a friend.

MinFrog

It's academic problems. He will be transferring to a junior college. Destination unknown.
Damn shame. Not sure if the door is open for him to come back, but academic problems are different than personal ones. Hope he learns his lesson, he has a ton of skill.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
Damn shame. Not sure if the door is open for him to come back, but academic problems are different than personal ones. Hope he learns his lesson, he has a ton of skill.
He already learned his lesson. But he was a day late and a dollar short. Hopefully this works out.

Kyle101011

I don’t think any of our players have returned once they’ve left the team for JUCO. Doubt we see him in a TCU uniform again. Hope I’m wrong. This also goes with HS players committed to TCU but end up ineligible forcing them go JUCO. With that I also doubt we see Fabian Franklin.

You hear kids not qualifying from high school to college and then going Juco, but you rarely hear teams high star athletes flunking out of college after the 1st year to go to Juco. The academic advisors are usually, especially with a kid with this potential, on top of these type of situations. Usually they know where everyone stands. They have one job. This one hurts. Big loss from the talent & potential area.

Last edited: