• The KillerFrogs

Omar Manning

TX_Krötenechse

Trying to ruin my weekend...
Don’t worry about it. At this point it’s just a rumor and nothing to worry about. If it turns out to be true, then we aren’t losing a piece that we were counting on. I want him to play here and I want him to tear it up, but it’s not like we would have lost production.

4th. down

I think definitely some questions on whether he really wants to play football (think Listenbee). Very strange as all reports are phenomenal when he actually practices (rare).

I've been thinking the same, but hearing currently, he's ok physically. iF he works out, then great, and if not, no production lost. Just seems strange that up until now, always hurt. With Barber, Hunt and Stephens waiting in the wings, not to worry and let's not forget about Derick Davis who is a speed merchant. if Demercado and Franklin work out as RB, we can move Snell back to slot. We've got the receivers without Manning.

SuperBarrFrog

"Um, he's sick. My best friend's sister's boyfriend's brother's girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who's going with the girl who saw Omar pass out at 31 Flavors last night. I guess it's pretty serious."

Simone-Adamley.jpg.cf.jpg