• The KillerFrogs

Olympics Thread

Ron Swanson

I’m still trying to imagine how that is comfortable. Thongs in general aren’t that comfortable but to have to be swimming around playing water polo in that? I don’t think so.
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall whenever big girl in back was given her suit for the first time and they told her that is what she was wearing on national television in the Olympics

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I would have loved to have been a fly on the wall whenever big girl in back was given her suit for the first time and they told her that is what she was wearing on national television in the Olympics
I am guessing the equipment manager didn’t see the “hang dry only” tag and put them in the drier. Probably washed some whites with them as well.

Peacefrog

Degenerate
I am by no means a woke feminist, but I do feel like the US women’s water polo suits seem a little unnecessarily skimpy…

View attachment 9311

I mean, what the hell?

(I skipped a couple pages of this thread, so my apologies if this has already been covered)
Thank you for not posting a picture from the front.

On an unrelated note, does anyone know what animal has the biggest toes? I’d think it might be a camel but there has to be another. Maybe not. It’s probably the camel.

James Penny

Ummmmm... Just saw some women's skateboarding highlights.

For the happiness of this board/thread... Someone smarter than me needs to post some shots of Leticia Bufoni from Brazil. She is a quality... Athlete.

Chongo94

Ummmmm... Just saw some women's skateboarding highlights.

For the happiness of this board/thread... Someone smarter than me needs to post some shots of Leticia Bufoni from Brazil. She is a quality... Athlete.

15741436485933.jpg

15741436480672.jpg

leticia-bufoni-portrait-los-angeles-2020

15465807645923.jpg