• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma State @ Oregon State

Froggish

That offense could be scary. Sanders looks dangerous, but Chuba is the truth and they have dangerous weapons outside too. Wallace and Stoner are a formidable pair to compliment that running game.

True....They have the weapons but let’s be honest, when don’t they? Last year was squirrelly with Corndog at QB but he still threw for 4K yards and they beat TX and were a bad throw from beating OU. Sanders gives them a real weapon with his feet and that will definitely keep the scoring train going in Stillwater. The challenge for them is always the same...Gundy scheme overcomes for a generally average O-Line..

Big 12 is going to be a dogfight more than ever..Could be a couple of 2 loss teams in the title game

I was very impressed by OSU's 2 players, especially Sanders.
I would like to see the Vegas odds on him being healthy when Nov. 2 comes around. As a true freshman, he is still in the "I'm bulletproof" mindset. By the time they play Texas, Kan. State, Tech, Baylor, and Iowa State, I think Gundy will have to rein him in a little bit.
He was tremendous last night.

Froggish

I was very impressed by OSU's 2 players, especially Sanders.
I would like to see the Vegas odds on him being healthy when Nov. 2 comes around. As a true freshman, he is still in the "I'm bulletproof" mindset. By the time they play Texas, Kan. State, Tech, Baylor, and Iowa State, I think Gundy will have to rein him in a little bit.
He was tremendous last night.

Not a true freshman, he’s a RS, but your point remains..They can’t call his number that much during the Big12 season. They’ll get him hurt.