• The KillerFrogs

Oklahoma hires Porter Moser

Eight

question now is will he still use the same style of play and emphasis on player development now that he is in a position to recruit better athletes or does he try to take those athletes and fit them in his system and program

LVH

question now is will he still use the same style of play and emphasis on player development now that he is in a position to recruit better athletes or does he try to take those athletes and fit them in his system and program

He is a Rick Majerus clone. His strong suit isn't recruiting, but solid team defense.

Eight

He is a Rick Majerus clone. His strong suit isn't recruiting, but solid team defense.

maybe so, but he will have more resources available and he won't be the down the ladder a bit in recruiting as he was in chicago where not only was he competing against multiple schools in the city, but the big 10, notre dame, marquette, and others

i always thought one of the things that bit shaka in the arse at texas was he went away from what worked for him at vcu to whatever you call what he did at texas besides lose in the first round every time

if moser were to land a trey young type which isn't farfetched how do things go from there?

one of the strengths of mark few to me is that he has been able to convince some really talented kids to defer parts of their game for the betterment of the gonzaga team

TopFrog

Lifelong Frog
I dunno. We will see if he has success this time around at a level above mid-major. His resumé is a little mixed but he has had a more than solid several year run at Loyola.