• The KillerFrogs

Okie Light just announced Beer Sales

FrogLifeYo

Okie Light just announce Beer sales in the stadium for this year with no re-entry allowed...

Why you need to call a presser for that I have no idea but apparently they think that the long time fans are gonna go postal over the re-entry rule

SnoSki

Light beer?

Edit: It's an Okie Light joke. But their beer is already lighter than light.

Oklahoma_Sux.png

texas_sicilian

A little tidbit to pass along re TCU. We obviously won’t allow alcohol sales in the stadium until a no re-entry policy is established (if we ever do).

Recently spoke with a athletic dept rep when we were considering adding on with a few of the upcoming club seats, and I believe the plan is to wait until a no re-entry becomes a conference wide mandate, which is expected to happen in the next couple of years.

Last edited:

Frog DJ

I spent a long, poorly conceived weekend in Stillwater back in the late 60s (visiting an old HS buddy who went to OSU), and it felt like they sold beer EVERYWHERE!

Candidly? There wasn’t much else to do!

Never went back...

Go Frogs!

Last edited:

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
I spent a long, poorly conceived weekend in Stillwater back in the late 60s (visiting an old HS buddy who went to OSU), and it felt like they sold beer EVERYWHERE!

Candidly? There wasn’t a much else to do!

Never went back
Go Frogs!

Went to grad school there and kind of enjoyed the small town atmosphere and how it was all home team 24/7/365. Did suck to have to go to Tulsa for a movie or to a mall. At the time the place was crawling with Iranian Engineering students (pre-Khomeni), so OSU is responsible for their nuclear plants——maybe. Also, at least back then, any American Indian could go there real cheap, so their were some cool names running around. One huge guy from up state New York (should’ve played football) drove around in a caddy convertible with a very long pony tail streaming everyone called him Super Chief behind his back. The guy was at least 6’7” 290. I got the nerve to ask him his real name and it was Little Deer!?!

Well that was way more than anyone needed to read...