• The KillerFrogs

Okie Light at TCU game thread

Bizarro Frog

I am really proud of how hard the Frogs have played the last 3 games. Seems like the first time since Tubbs was here we can score consistently. I am assuming they are finally healthy and are able to practice more than before with the COVID issues. I think this is a tournament team but COVID and being in the top to bottom toughest conference really took their toll on their record.

I am really proud of how hard the Frogs have played the last 3 games. Seems like the first time since Tubbs was here we can score consistently. I am assuming they are finally healthy and are able to practice more than before with the COVID issues. I think this is a tournament team but COVID and being in the top to bottom toughest conference really took their toll on their record.
I don’t know if we would be a tourney team but this conference will expose your weaknesses that’s for sure. The fact we’ve worked through some of them in a tough situation is a real positive sign.

CountryFrog

giphy.gif
You're confusing missing the point with thinking the point is stupid

Eight

frogs played hard, as others pointed out the contribution from obannon was big, and they made better choices at the end of the game

worried about the upcoming run of games with baylor, texas and tech. tech in the back to back will be interesting.

cunningham's name keeps being mentioned every time i am watching a game and they start talking about the draft class, but i am not sure if he is ben simmons or if he will develop a consistent shot to go with the other skills. he is a perfect example of a player i think would benefit staying a second year and working on parts of his offensive game, but think he will be off for the money.

Farmfrog

The team shows it has the ability to play at a level that allows it to compete with conference mates. Play like this game in and game out and they will win some games. Just get better every day.