• The KillerFrogs

Okie Light at TCU game thread

Moose Stuff

90% of the posts during the game thread are negative. I don’t post during game threads because I watch the game. I typically only come read this after we win to see how stupid everybody looked during the thread for tearing down our players and coaches non stop.

That's basically every game thread we've ever had and not limited to basketball. And count me among those that usually don't comment during the game but might have something to say after.

netty2424

You MIGHT be taking this all too seriously.
giphy.gif

East Coast

Tier 1
That's basically every game thread we've ever had and not limited to basketball. And count me among those that usually don't comment during the game but might have something to say after.
This, sometimes I check the threads at halftime, but rarely post during games. Most likely if I do, it is to blow off steam because of something really bad. My comments in my buddie's text group are a lot more balanced.

Rose Bowl

I never post during games usually. I’m at the game and I am too into the game to post. Away games I’m usually noting things to rewatch.

MadFrog

We started out the game pretty good, but then JD started subbing and OSU caught up. The subs just can't compete. Some players should only be used once the game is decided - Fuller, Todd, Pearson... Some players need more playing time -- O'bannon, Easley, Farobello...

PurpleBlood87

We started out the game pretty good, but then JD started subbing and OSU caught up. The subs just can't compete. Some players should only be used once the game is decided - Fuller, Todd, Pearson... Some players need more playing time -- O'bannon, Easley, Farobello...

Farabello hasn't played since Jan. 9 against Baylor.

PurpleBlood87

Ledee obviously made the big play (no that wasn’t a charge OSU fans) but I was also impressed with him throughout the last 10 minutes. Made a great back door pass (off the dribble no less) got some 50-50 rebounds played some decent 1-1 defense a couple times when he was stuck guarding Cunningham. I see where the raves of him in practice are coming from.

He is very smooth out there.

Ledee obviously made the big play (no that wasn’t a charge OSU fans) but I was also impressed with him throughout the last 10 minutes. Made a great back door pass (off the dribble no less) got some 50-50 rebounds played some decent 1-1 defense a couple times when he was stuck guarding Cunningham. I see where the raves of him in practice are coming from.
I agree. LeDee really has improved. Had he hit a couple of those little hooks (that were oh so close) he would have had his best night as a Frog.

An aside: I was at the game and fwiw Lampkin has clearly been taking conditioning seriously. No /s

Last edited:
Dixon didn’t have a lot of choices with PJ picking up two fouls early. O’Bannon started the game btw and Fab is still feeling Covid.

Also I don’t understand your point about PJ only playing when the game has been decided.

Last edited: