• The KillerFrogs

Okie Light at TCU game thread

netty2424

So a running commentary is required? You making up the rules as you go?
I don’t care what you do. It’s the guy who comes in after the game into the game thread and has nothing to offer about the game itself, rather just comes in to go after other posters comments. Which is what you did here.

But you do you Hoosier. Have a good night.

netty2424

Why is it required for someone to post throughout the game in order to comment on the game thread? Many of us spend our time during the game watching the game and then come here after.
You’re the king of this move. Don’t contribute, then after the game comes in looking to ship on other posters comments during the game while offering nothing actually related to the game.

If you don’t like the posts or commentary, offer something up game related. Simple concept.

CountryFrog

I don’t care what you do. It’s the guy who comes in after the game into the game thread and has nothing to offer about the game itself, rather just comes in to go after other posters comments. Which is what you did here.

Hoosier made a general comment and didn't go after a single poster. You, on the other hand, are now going after him.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1

Why thank you. I wasn’t aware of the rules. I try to watch the game and not play on the computer. Wasn’t aware you had to do certain things to post on the board. Good to know.

CountryFrog

You’re the king of this move. Don’t contribute, then after the game comes in looking to ship on other posters comments during the game while offering nothing actually related to the game.

If you don’t like the posts or commentary, offer something up game related. Simple concept.
My deepest apologies for having offended your sensibilities so greatly.

netty2424

Hoosier made a general comment and didn't go after a single poster. You, on the other hand, are now going after him.
You don’t understand it because this is what you do.

If y’all don’t like what’s being said, offer up something better. Change the narrative. Contribute.

CountryFrog

I didn't read the whole thing but I have no doubt the commentary was lively throughout and totally within proportion to the action on the court. I salute all of the valiant posters who actively took part in it and can only say, as a timid soul who had the nerve only to watch the game as it played out, that I have neither good nor bad things to say. Nary a tidbit nor a morsel of an opinion to offer.

Good night and God bless. Unless of course you don't believe in God then just feel free to bless yourself.

tetonfrog

Hard-fought win! Outstanding! Came back tough after losing a late lead (unlike last weekend) and got a much-needed win at home. I will take it, especially after two blowout home losses to KU and BU.

Finally, the only thing lamer than the ESPN announcer slobbering all over Cunningham and those horrible refs are two KFCers griping at each other over who gets the bigger participation trophy during a game thread that was 5 scheissing pages. Hell, the OSU-TCU football game thread was over what 20 pages after the first quarter????

Guys, don't forget it is 2021. Everyone gets a trophy now.:cool:

CountryFrog

Hard-fought win! Outstanding! Came back tough after losing a late lead (unlike last weekend) and got a much-needed win at home. I will take it, especially after two blowout home losses to KU and BU.

Finally, the only thing lamer than the ESPN announcer slobbering all over Cunningham and those horrible refs are two KFCers griping at each other over who gets the bigger participation trophy during a game thread that was 5 scheissing pages. Hell, the OSU-TCU football game thread was over what 20 pages after the first quarter????

Guys, don't forget it is 2021. Everyone gets a trophy now.:cool:
Will the trophy be shipped to my home or do I have to come pick it up?

Rose Bowl

Super win. Two teams who were playing lights out and leaving everything on the court. The next step is to play this way all the time. Consistency is key to winning games like this. We need more from the supporting cast as we got with CO’B and Kevin. Easley was much better in the second half too. We need FF back in order to get Mike and RJ more rest.

The talent is there to win games but consistency is paramount. I really don’t think this team will reach it’s ceiling but that doesn’t mean we aren’t a solid team.

BTW I loved the students energy but the overrated chant got old real fast.

PurpleBlood87

90% of the posts during the game thread are negative. I don’t post during game threads because I watch the game. I typically only come read this after we win to see how stupid everybody looked during the thread for tearing down our players and coaches non stop.

So you are saying while watching the game you never say - what the heck was that? or another boneheaded turnover?