• The KillerFrogs

Ok CRYPTO since u want to do a 2 DEEP DEPTH CHART here is CORRECT one -

TRF51

(Keep in mind that none of the players have advanced their class status since last yr didn’t count. For example DUGGAN may be listed on roster as a junior but eligibility wise he is still a soph so that is what I used for each player (their athletic eligibility class standing, not their academic class standing).

FUTURE POTENTIAL OF PLAYER
A+ = Future Starter, All Conf and AP All American
A = Future or current Starter and future or current B12 All Conference
B = Future Starter and/or Honorable Mention All Conference
C = Future Part Time Starter or reliable Reserve
D = Probable 3rd stringer at best
F = Recruiting miss and probable career bench warmer

OFFENSE

QB
DUGGAN (2) A

Morris (1) C
S/Jackson (1) A
Downing (2) D
Battle (1)(will probably be moved to Safety) ? (can't rate til position switch)
Honig (1)(will probably move to TE or DE) ? (can't rate til position switch)

RB

EVANS (1) A+
Barlow (1) A
Demercado (3) C
Miller (1) B
Foster (1) B

TE
ROGERS (1)
(too incredibly talented to not start - NFL superstar potential) A+
Hackett (4) C
Ware (3) C
Lott (1) B

WR (outside)
Q/JOHNSTON (1) A+

Barkley (2) B
Medford (1) B
Nowell (1) C

WR (outside)
Q/BROWN (1)
(may be better than Q/Johnston - Bama. Lsu, Fla wanted him bad) A+
S/Williams (1) B
Brooks (2) C-
(great athlete but not a WR, should be LB like I said from start - GRADE A talent at LB. He is wasting talent pharting around with all kinds of positions other than LB - NFL talent at LB - sometimes kids get in their own way which is the case here - just like QB Williams last yr who coaches tried to switch to Safety but he refused and got buried on depth chart and gone now - he has some really dopey folks around him telling him he is WR - with 4.68 speed - SMH ! NFL scouts would look at each other and say "IS THIS GUY FOR REAL TRYING TO BE A NFL WR" running a 4.68 at NFL Combine ? That is just laughable. Paul Dawson had 4.72 speed and made it to NFL at LB and played well in TCUs system. Brooks better wake up soon or his NFL LB opportunity will be foolishly and incredibly stupidly frittered away. Sad to see such huge talent thrown away)
C/Jackson (1) B

WR (inside)
SPIELMAN (4) B-

Conwright (1) B
Steele (1) C

WR (inside)
BARBER (3)
B
D/Davis (3) B
A/Watkins (1) A

OT
EZE (3) B

Coleman (2) B
M/Williams (1) B
Dike (1) D

OG
W/HARRIS (3) B-

Nichols (1) (huge potential) A
Hickey (4) D

C
AVILA (2) C

McMillon (3) C-
B/Brown (1) C

OG
A/BARLOW (1)
(needs to lose 30 lbs and will be very bigtime if he does) A
Lanz (2) C
Boltikoff (1) A

OT

COKER (1) A+
Hayes (1) A
Guyton (1) B

I think Avila is a B or A-. He was our best linemen last year.

Certainly don’t want to disagree but saying he was best OLineman last yr is kind of like saying he was the very best bag of garbage in the dumpster.

Only reason he is starter at Center is because they got nobody else and McMillon was getting constantly beaten like a drum by defenders even on the bottom feeder teams.

My opinion is that he is barely adequate at Center (but is better than McMillon) and he has very little upside potential. McM can’t do it at Center

The alarming thing is that there is no bigtime talent backing him up or in the pipeline for the future as there is on every other position on the OLine.

Better hope Avila doesn’t get injured for next 3 yrs or that position becomes the big leak in the dam and defenders rush through it with ease like it’s a jailbreak like they did when McM was starter.

Still waiting for 7POOPS to post (Mr EIGHT and Mr MooseManure). I just call them 7POOPS because they are obviously buddies cuz they post the very same azzzclownery at the very same times on the board. Twins !

MooseManure is now the NANCY PELOSI of the board also !!

Still waiting to hear 7POOPS tell us who the exciting future highly ranked great upcoming players are behind the starters at LB and SAFETY.

That is 5 positions on defense that look very sketchy and questionable for the future.........
Which.......once again........is why Frogs can’t beat OU but once every 10-12 yrs. it’s called “DEPTH”. OU has it TCU does not.

A couple injuries at crucial positions (which TCU has every yr) and TCU starts losing games to teams they should beat - which has happened last 3 yrs in a row.

NANCY (MoosieMaunure) .......NANCY NANCY WHERE ARE YOU NANCY !?

Last edited:
Your advice got old long ago.

And you sir might be better served to offer actual football facts on a football message board rather than sophomoric advice.

Try grown up intelligence and football team facts

Losing two all American safety’s is tough.

can Brooks play safety or is he an undersized linebacker?

Could one of our backup corners move to safety and shore up the secondary?

can we find a good second linebacker?

Brooks is no WR. Brooks playing WR is like SHAQ ONEAL announcing he wants to be a ballerina. Simply laughable and anyone who sees it breaks it in guffaws and snickers.

He could probably be a good Strong Safety but his natural position is Inside LB.

He can’t play outside LB as well because he is lacking speed needed to be really good at that spot.

Problem with inside LB is he is too light for that position but that is his natural spot. If he gained 25 lbs he would be NFL material, but he doesn’t want to gain that weight. Can’t make him do it if he doesn’t want to.

None of the corners are big enough to move to Safety other than Daniels but he is a CB starter so you can’t move him.

All other CBs are featherweights and can’t play Safety at pipsqueek weights.

I don’t know what is more frightening......the below average backups at all 3 Safety spots or the below average backups at the 2 LB spots !!

Losing two all American safety’s is tough.

can Brooks play safety or is he an undersized linebacker?

Could one of our backup corners move to safety and shore up the secondary?

can we find a good second linebacker?

7POOPS where are you ??

7 POOPS is the new nickname for our 2 brain dead twins who post together on this board
(MR EIGHT - who got demoted to 7) and (MR MOOSEPOOP who we now call Poop for short).

The combination of two [ Finebaum ]sie twins gives them the name -

7 POOPS

We also gave MoosiePoop the moniker -

THE NANCY PELOSI OF THIS BOARD

7POOPS -

Please address them as either NANCY or 7POOPS

We are still waiting for you two to give us yer terdsie responses to this question:

PLEASE TELL US ALL WHO YOU ARE EXCITED ABOUT BEHIND THE STARTERS AT THE SAFETY AND LB SPOTS !

Nancy ? Are you out there Nancy ?
7POOPS are you there ?

We are waiting..............

FABULOUS new addition to TCU Safety Depth Chart !!

This is exciting folks !! Great addition !! New Mexico Tech College has an excellent football program ! This definitely excites me. This new player is going to put us on even footing to compete with BAMA, CLEM, and OHIO STATE.

This is just the kind of player I was hoping for.

Please see original post on Page 1 of this thread to see the exciting way where he fits into Depth Chart !

Gosh this is great news ! I really hope we can get another great player from NMTC. I am s happy camper today with this news !!

Thanks coaches !!!

Brooks is no WR. Brooks playing WR is like SHAQ ONEAL announcing he wants to be a ballerina. Simply laughable and anyone who sees it breaks it in guffaws and snickers.

He could probably be a good Strong Safety but his natural position is Inside LB.

He can’t play outside LB as well because he is lacking speed needed to be really good at that spot.

Problem with inside LB is he is too light for that position but that is his natural spot. If he gained 25 lbs he would be NFL material, but he doesn’t want to gain that weight. Can’t make him do it if he doesn’t want to.

None of the corners are big enough to move to Safety other than Daniels but he is a CB starter so you can’t move him.

All other CBs are featherweights and can’t play Safety at pipsqueek weights.

I don’t know what is more frightening......the below average backups at all 3 Safety spots or the below average backups at the 2 LB spots !!

It is very scary. Maybe the transfer portal can giveth and not taketh away.

STILL NEED 2 BIGTIME TRANSFERS !!

Coaches -

You ain’t done yet for 2021 !!

Big, huge holes still at SAFETY and LB that have to get filled or else........

1) TCU loses to OU for the upteenth time on a row

2) some lower level team like KSU unexpectedly (and very happily for them) beats TCU yet again.

3) some injuries occur in Fall camp or early in season to starters at LB and/or safety (which happens like clockwork to TCU each and every yr at multiple positions) and TCU is suddenly in huge trouble depth wise.

Some of you so called expert couch potatoes on here..........please tell us all what backups (beyond the starters) you are excited about at Safety and LB. We can’t wait to hear !!

And.......please also tell us how a 210 pound LB is going to help us beat OU. Every single year OU has figured out they can run over TCUs little runt LBs and that is their game plan each yr.

RAM THE BALL RIGHT DOWN THE THROATS OF THE UNDRRSIZED RUNT FROG LBs !!

Iowa St did same thing.

Coaches had better bring in a bigtime transfer LB (min size 235 lbs) and a bigtime Safety (and.....NO.......the Memphis transfer and the New Mexico Tech transfers don’t count. Both are barely average at best

And........BROOKS had better get his hind parts to the LB position soon or his football days will be over in my view.

If I was coach -

“Hey BROOKS - either LB or the Portal”

Anyone read any good books lately? I just finished the abridged version of The Gulag Archipelago. Should be required reading for every American. Very sobering.