• The KillerFrogs

Ok CRYPTO since u want to do a 2 DEEP DEPTH CHART here is CORRECT one -

(
Keep in mind that none of the players have advanced their class status since last yr didn’t count. For example DUGGAN may be listed on roster as a junior but eligibility wise he is still a soph so that is what I used for each player (their athletic eligibility class standing, not their academic class standing).

FUTURE POTENTIAL OF PLAYER
A+ = Future Starter, All Conf and AP All American
A = Future or current Starter and future or current B12 All Conference
B = Future Starter and/or Honorable Mention All Conference
C = Future Part Time Starter or reliable Reserve
D = Probable 3rd stringer at best
F = Recruiting miss and probable career bench warmer

OFFENSE

QB
DUGGAN (2) A

Morris (1) C
S/Jackson (1) A
Downing (2) D
Battle (1)(will probably be moved to Safety) ? (can't rate til position switch)
Honig (1)(will probably move to TE or DE) ? (can't rate til position switch)

RB

EVANS (1) A+
Barlow (1) A
Demercado (3) C
Miller (1) B
Foster (1) B

TE
ROGERS (1)
(too incredibly talented to not start - NFL superstar potential) A+
Hackett (4) C
Ware (3) C
Lott (1) B

WR (outside)
Q/JOHNSTON (1) A+

Barkley (2) B
Medford (1) B
Nowell (1) C

WR (outside)
Q/BROWN (1)
(may be better than Q/Johnston - Bama. Lsu, Fla wanted him bad) A+
S/Williams (1) B
Brooks (2) C-
(great athlete but not a WR, should be LB like I said from start - GRADE A talent at LB. He is wasting talent pharting around with all kinds of positions other than LB - NFL talent at LB - sometimes kids get in their own way which is the case here - just like QB Williams last yr who coaches tried to switch to Safety but he refused and got buried on depth chart and gone now - he has some really dopey folks around him telling him he is WR - with 4.68 speed - SMH ! NFL scouts would look at each other and say "IS THIS GUY FOR REAL TRYING TO BE A NFL WR" running a 4.68 at NFL Combine ? That is just laughable. Paul Dawson had 4.72 speed and made it to NFL at LB and played well in TCUs system. Brooks better wake up soon or his NFL LB opportunity will be foolishly and incredibly stupidly frittered away. Sad to see such huge talent thrown away)
C/Jackson (1) B

WR (inside)
SPIELMAN (4) B-

Conwright (1) B
Steele (1) C

WR (inside)
BARBER (3)
B
D/Davis (3) B
A/Watkins (1) A

OT
EZE (3) B

Coleman (2) B
M/Williams (1) B
Dike (1) D

OG
W/HARRIS (3) B-

Nichols (1) (huge potential) A
Hickey (4) D

C
AVILA (2) C

McMillon (3) C-
B/Brown (1) C

OG
A/BARLOW (1)
(needs to lose 30 lbs and will be very bigtime if he does) A
Lanz (2) C
Boltikoff (1) A

OT

COKER (1) A+
Hayes (1) A
Guyton (1) B

Last edited:
(Keep in mind that none of the players have advanced their class status since last yr didn’t count. For example DUGGAN may be listed on roster as a junior but eligibility wise he is still a soph so that is what I used for each player (their athletic eligibility class standing, not their academic class standing).

FUTURE POTENTIAL OF PLAYER
A+ = Future Starter, All Conf and AP All American
A = Future or current Starter and future or current B12 All Conference
B = Future Starter and/or Honorable Mention All Conference
C = Future Part Time Starter or reliable Reserve
D = Probable 3rd stringer at best
F = Recruiting miss and probable career bench warmer

DEFENSE

NT
BETHLEY (4) (injured unknown recovery progress) B
Ellis (3) C
Misi (2) (unknown if will return - transfer portal candidate) C
Sorrells (1) ( left team at end of season - unknown if he will return to Tcu) A

DT
COOPER (3) B
Turnier (4) C
Jenkins (1) A+
Barquet (1) B
DE
MATHIS (2) A
Ellison (2) B
Armstrong (1) C
Murray (1) B

DE
K/COLEMAN (1) A
Horton (2) B
Watson (1) (will be one of the greatest TCU DEs) A+

LB
WINTERS (2) A
Marchese (1) C
Gipson (1) C

LB
HODGE (3) C
W/Harris (2) C
D/Jordan (1) C

CB
DANIELS (3) A
Cesar (2) B+
K/Jenkins (1) A

CB
TOMLINSON (2) A+
K/Stewart (2) B
Covington (1) B

WS
TJ/CARTER (4) C+
McCuin (1) C
Armstead (1) C

FS
FOSTER (2) B-
Collins (1) C-
B.Clark (1) A

SS
VANZANDT (2) B-
Bradford (2) C
Simmons C-

Oyonobi (1) C-

Last edited:
GREAT young players on this team with GREAT potential. Super 2020 recruiting class will (finally) really make itself felt this coming season.

ONLY TWO HUGE TEAM WEAKNESSES FOR THE FUTURE ARE AT SAFETY AND LB.
No future superstars in the wings at all for those 2 positions. Gotta find some GREAT players at those two positions NOW !! NOT 2 and 3 STARSIES !!!! Cannot wait or opportunity for making a splash in college landscape will slip away. All other positions on team are ready to go and compete with anyone in nation. Cannot have 2 weak points however and TCU defense has 2 glaring future weaknesses at LB and Safety. Gotta fix that NOW. With GREAT players not scrubs.

I think ROGERS at TE is going to be one of the highest 1st Rd NFL draft picks that TCU has ever had.

I think QB and RB are fabulous for the future.

I think the two Q's are both going to be highly ranked NFL WR draftees

I think AHMONTE WATKINS is going to be All Conf before he is done

I think WATSON (DE) will be one of best DEs ever at TCU (I'm not sold on MURRAY.....yet)

I think PAT JENKINS and SORRELLS will be the best 2 DTs ever at TCU (if Coaches can get SORRELS to come back)
with BARQUET and MISI (if MISI doesn't go transfer portal) as backups this DT group will be one of Top 3 in country

I think COKER, A/BARLOW, HAYES, NICHOLAS, COLEMAN, and GUYTON will be one of the Top 5 Offensive Lines in the entire nation at some point in the near future. Only problem position in this scenario is at Center where there is no great player in the pipeline

I think CB is spectacular for the future with All American TOMLINSON on one side and probable All Conf DANIELS on the other side with JENKINS, K/STEWART, COVINGTON, and CESAR as great backups

I think Safety is questionable for the future though. Gotta get some GREAT talent there. Not good talent...GREAT talent.
BUD CLARK is one superstar in the wings. VANZANDT and BRADFORD are adequate not great. FOSTER is adequate not great. Only GREAT one in pipeline is BUD CLARK. Need 3 more superstar safeties (not sold on CAMARA or ARMSTEAD). OYONOBI is injured still. COLLINS is OK. TCU needs - GREAT - at Safety and don't have it at all in the pipeline.

Zubaz

I think my favorite part was at safety where we have one superstar and 3 "adequate"s but the position is a major weakness.
I liked the "only weakness is the secondary and linebackers".

So once you get past four people.... we're boned. In a pass heavy conference. Great.

As is usual for you (and is exactly why other posters complain about you) your reading comprehension is at the junior high level.

Potential All Americans are A+ grades and there are only 6 or 7 on the roster not 20.
And this is no surprise given the GREAT 2020 recruit class.

Are you this obtuse with your friends (if you have any)? Just curious.

based upon the wyoming frog rating system tcu has 20 potential all americans on an 85 man roster.

huh....

Geez I hate to say this because it is a terrible insult but you are as dense as EIGHT.

Go back to the chart and use your 5th grade reading comprehension and you will see that the backups at SAFETY and LB are problematic (C).

One injury to a starter at those positions and bigtime problems !! Which is exactly why TCU can only beat OU once every 10-12 yrs.

ITS CALLED “DEPTH” FOR OBTUSE GUYS LIKE YOU AND MR EIGHT !! And Frogs ain’t got it at Safety and LB and there ain’t any superstar replacements in the pipeline (other than Bud Clark) at those positions - which is alarming. And.....please don’t tell me CAMARA (2021 Safety) will be that guy. Who knows he might be decent but Kansas and Northern Iowa evaluated him and declined to offer.

Pull up your undies and read gooder MoosieDoo. You gotta pay attention MoosePoop. This is a big boy board.

I think my favorite part was at safety where we have one superstar and 3 "adequate"s but the position is a major weakness.

Did you even look at chart ?

One injury to starter at those 2 positions and Frogs are in deep DooDoo with average backups. And.......no superstar younguns coming up other than Bud Clark. Not good !

Which once again is why Frogs can’t beat OU.

Coach Patterson has said over and over again that DEPTH (or lack of quality thereof) is what kills teams in the B12.

And......is exactly why Frogs struggled very badly last 3 yrs in a row.

You gotta pay attention Toots !!

I liked the "only weakness is the secondary and linebackers".

So once you get past four people.... we're boned. In a pass heavy conference. Great.

Eight

so in 2018 when ou dropped 52 points on the frogs these were the players tcu had on the roster at safety:

niko small (sr)
markelll simmons (sr)
innis gaines (jr)
trevon moehrig (fr)
la'kendrick van zandt (fr)
vernon scott (jr)
ar'darius washington (fr)

should we go through the roster on the defensive side and point out 5 other nfl players on the defense as well as the others who have started for the frogs and such as wallow, bethley, and cooper

Peacefrog

Degenerate
so in 2018 when ou dropped 52 points on the frogs these were the players tcu had on the roster at safety:

niko small (sr)
markelll simmons (sr)
innis gaines (jr)
trevon moehrig (fr)
vernon scott (jr)

should we go through the roster on the defensive side and point out 5 other nfl players on the defense as well as the others who have started for the frogs and such as wallow, bethley, and cooper
Oh come on eightdookiepants. the only REASON to say ANY THING like THIS is to show your dumbFACE, mr. POOPIEeight.

OmniscienceFrog

niko small (sr)
markelll simmons (sr)
innis gaines (jr)
trevon moehrig (fr)
vernon scott (jr)

Why?

Geeez MR EIGHT you are soooo easy to humiliate on athis board ! You sir are REALLY OBTUSE !

Niko Small (Safety) - average at best that yr
M Simmons (Safety) - below avg that yr
I Gaines (Safety) - injured half the yr
Moehrig - frosh yr and struggled a bit
VanZandt - didn’t play
Scott - good player
Washington - didn’t play

Cooper isn’t an NFL player and won’t be drafted.

Wallow should get drafted but not sure he will make an NFL roster. Will be a struggle for him.

Reason Bethley is coming back is he was told his NFL chances were poor after 2020 season

You sir are obtuse

niko small (sr)
markelll simmons (sr)
innis gaines (jr)
trevon moehrig (fr)
vernon scott (jr)

Eight

Geeez MR EIGHT you are soooo easy to humiliate on athis board ! You sir are REALLY OBTUSE !

Niko Small (Safety) - average at best that yr
M Simmons (Safety) - below avg that yr
I Gaines (Safety) - injured half the yr
Moehrig - frosh yr and struggled a bit
VanZandt - didn’t play
Scott - good player
Washington - didn’t play

Cooper isn’t an NFL player and won’t be drafted.

Wallow should get drafted but not sure he will make an NFL roster. Will be a struggle for him.

Reason Bethley is coming back is he was told his NFL chances were poor after 2020 season

You sir are obtuse

thanks for all the incite, but i am confused as i didn't say cooper was an nfl player, nor bethley, and wallow

there were however 5 players on that defense that are currently on nfl rosters, but a guy as smart as you already knows that so why am i even telling you that

thanks for all you add to this board

Obtuse one -

Please go back to the chart and tell us all here, what backups you are excited about st SAFETY and LB.

We can’t wait to see your OBTUSE response !!

Should be fun to watch an YO-YO try to spin his way out of pure azzzclownery

thanks for all the incite, but i am confused as i didn't say cooper was an nfl player, nor bethley, and wallow

there were however 5 players on that defense that are currently on nfl rosters, but a guy as smart as you already knows that so why am i even telling you that

MR SEVEN -
Your azzclown posts on this board have gotten you a demotion to SEVEN now. That is your new name. Keep posting BS like you did and you will be MR SIX.

Just as expected. No intelligent response
by you or MoosePoop. CUZ YOU GOT NOTHIN !

3...2...1....wait for the typical......
I DONT RESPOND TO POSTS I DONT LIKE
or
NOT WORTHY OF MY RESPINSE
or
Other such azzzclownery posts.

You and POOP make a nice couple !