• The KillerFrogs

Oh boy oh boy oh boy!

TxFrog1999

The Man Behind The Curtain
source.gif

Armadillo

It's happening!!!

This is not a post against you Moose. So don't come at me with your absolutes.

Kidding. Kinda

In all seriousness, I did notice ZE was added to the roster about 10 days ago (almost 3 or 4 weeks after the official announcement/commitment). I hope he takes his responsibilities seriously. Because this is really happening. And he won't have many other chances after this.

I believe he is a good kid. I hope he works hard for the betterment of the team.

Moose Stuff

Kidding. Kinda

In all seriousness, I did notice ZE was added to the roster about 10 days ago (almost 3 or 4 weeks after the official announcement/commitment). I hope he takes his responsibilities seriously. Because this is really happening. And he won't have many other chances after this.

I believe he is a good kid. I hope he works hard for the betterment of the team.
7A26A8F8-F9A7-4D8A-9396-7D76D68DBCE2.gif

tcudoc

Kidding. Kinda

I will see to it that Moose makes sure that all of these suggestions are taken to heart. Moose will oversee the success.

netty2424

One of my co-workers is working with the group that’s writing the NCAA protocols for student athletes to return to campuses, specifically around CV-19 testing.

The amount of testing that will take place for student athletes and staff in a regular basis is going to be hard to fathom.

CryptoMiner

What exactly happens tomorrow? Is reporting voluntary or mandatory. Do they check-in and get a test and then have meetings or does anyone know?

Voluntary workouts but NCAA has a allowed them to be staff led now. Meetings are virtual only and they study film, etc. 8 hours a week limitation on workouts on school facilities. They may train elsewhere in addition without staff guidance which is often done. Hopefully Duggan will spend extra time with the receivers.