• The KillerFrogs

Officiating

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
Don’t you think this officiating team belongs in the NFL? Have never seen a crew miss so many obvious callas?
I would be glad if they went to the NFL. In fact, I'd be glad if they went anywhere, as long as it was out of the BIGXII.

These buffoons are the "fixer" squad that gets assigned to protect certain teams the Conference would like to see win. They put their thumb on the scale and try to influence the outcome with timely penalties. The rat [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] shaved 8 points off us early, and kept it close.

Evidently, after the blizzard of flags, somebody made a phone call to "Knock it off!"

Frog-in-law1995

That illegal motion penalty on Barber for moving towards the line at the snap on the 3rd quarter TD drive was egregious. An earlier false start appeared to be pretty ticky tacky as well. Most everything else appeared to be a good call. Not sure how they missed the obvious DPI on that same play they flagged Barber on, though.

That illegal motion penalty on Barber for moving towards the line at the snap on the 3rd quarter TD drive was egregious. An earlier false start appeared to be pretty ticky tacky as well. Most everything else appeared to be a good call. Not sure how they missed the obvious DPI on that same play they flagged Barber on, though.
If you have watched any Big 12 games, this crew has always been flag happy.

netty2424

I think they were getting free shiplap for every flag they threw. Someone was tipping them under the table.
Fixer Upper Fist Bump GIF by HGTV Canada

netty2424

That Barber play was VERY very suspect.

Anyone know if this was some type of record for penalty flags thrown in a game? It has to be up there.

@Zebra Frog

BleedNPurple

I would be glad if they went to the NFL. In fact, I'd be glad if they went anywhere, as long as it was out of the BIGXII.

These buffoons are the "fixer" squad that gets assigned to protect certain teams the Conference would like to see win. They put their thumb on the scale and try to influence the outcome with timely penalties. The rat [ "illegitimate Baylor boys" ] shaved 8 points off us early, and kept it close.

Evidently, after the blizzard of flags, somebody made a phone call to "Knock it off!"
I was thinking same thing.

Double D

Tier 1
I could almost predict when a flag was going to come out. It seemed like the play after a TCU big play was always flagged for something.

Yet, Baylor on several drives, had ZERO flags. It is so inconsistent, it is really bad. It seems there has been a lot of turnover
in BIG XII crews. What happened to MR BIG GUNS Mike Defee??? He was bad but not nearly as bad as the guy yesteday.

GEEZ!!!

BrewingFrog

Was I supposed to type something here?
I could almost predict when a flag was going to come out. It seemed like the play after a TCU big play was always flagged for something.

Yet, Baylor on several drives, had ZERO flags. It is so inconsistent, it is really bad. It seems there has been a lot of turnover
in BIG XII crews. What happened to MR BIG GUNS Mike Defee??? He was bad but not nearly as bad as the guy yesteday.

GEEZ!!!
Defee retired at the end of last season, IIRC. He ran the #1 BIGXII crew. I believe the clown assigned to call our game yesterday is his replacement.