• The KillerFrogs

Officiating.....

hiphopfroggy

It may be uncouth to call out the refs after a loss, but this was atrocious. By far the worst officiating I have ever seen in football. 2010 game 7 NBA finals level garbage. The refs took over the game from the start and you could tell the Frogs were shellshocked and confused by all the outrageous calls. Big12 deserves to die after that clown show last night. I will always watch the frogs but college football, like the NBA in 2010 just lost a fan. I wonder if there is a single uncorrupted industry left.

W

Way of the Frog

It may be uncouth to call out the refs after a loss, but this was atrocious. By far the worst officiating I have ever seen in football. 2010 game 7 NBA finals level garbage. The refs took over the game from the start and you could tell the Frogs were shellshocked and confused by all the outrageous calls. Big12 deserves to die after that clown show last night. I will always watch the frogs but college football, like the NBA in 2010 just lost a fan. I wonder if there is a single uncorrupted industry left.

Worse than Waco in 2014?

Just trying to gauge your level of alcohol induced hyperbole.

W

Way of the Frog

Is that possible?

I would gather your question was a rhetorical question about Waco because this site is prove of alcohol induced hyperbole (though I won't rule out some eating lead paint chips while they were young).

HToady

Where is the discussion on the Boesen ejection? Maybe I missed it elsewhere.
Based on what I could see it was a huge over kill. What did Patterson have to say about it?

cdsfrog

I would gather your question was a rhetorical question about Waco because this site is prove of alcohol induced hyperbole (though I won't rule out some eating lead paint chips while they were young).

Lol indeed about Waco. I think I put it easily #1 since I've been watching which is only 17 years.

hiphopfroggy

Worse than Waco in 2014?

Just trying to gauge your level of alcohol induced hyperbole.

The OU Oline is holding and hands to the face on every play during their first few series, no pass interference call for Diarse on 3rd down during TCU's second series, Bosen ejection. They stopped bothering to even show or tell the audience what all the fantom flags against TCU were, as if that should just be accepted.
2014 Waco had a bad call or 2 perhaps in critical moments at the end, but this game was run by refs from the get go, they didn't even give TCU a chance last night.

W

Way of the Frog

The OU Oline is holding and hands to the face on every play during their first few series, no pass interference call for Diarse on 3rd down during TCU's second series, Bosen ejection. They stopped bothering to even show or tell the audience what all the fantom flags against TCU were, as if that should just be accepted.
2014 Waco had a bad call or 2 perhaps in critical moments at the end, but this game was run by refs from the get go, they didn't even give TCU a chance last night.

th

Someone close to you need this shirt.

W

Way of the Frog

I have a feeling there is a lot that you are not aware of, labeling them all conspiracies is a good way for you to pacify yourself when you get confused or scared. Good on you for finding a coping mechanism that works for you.

th

Can someone give a rundown of what happened? I was at an event at the Worthington last night and watched it with no sound amongst 2000 strangers. What happened on the FG? Non-Song made it. We get a flag. Someone calls me away for two minutes and suddenly it's OU ball and we still have 7.

MBAFrog

Tier 1
THIS happened on the first play of the game and I counted three times.

The team made our bed but the calls were one sided.

It was minor but twice OU snapped the ball after the play clock expired and there was no delay of game penalty. TCU did it once and they threw the flag immediately.