• The KillerFrogs

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

Chongo94

Not sure if this is accurate or not but I saw something the other day about how Argentina’s national team (Messi included) had been on that same plane not long before the flight that went down. Supposedly had like 20 miles of gas left when it landed.

Pretty crazy how that airline was conducting business. The fuel graphic they showed illustrated it was just a matter of time before something happened.

Moose Stuff

Pretty crazy how that airline was conducting business. The fuel graphic they showed illustrated it was just a matter of time before something happened.

I don’t understand at all how the pilot didn’t say something when he was asked to circle around. He clearly knew the plane didn’t have enough fuel to do that from what I saw on the documentary (unless I misunderstood).

Tom Brown

I don’t understand at all how the pilot didn’t say something when he was asked to circle around. He clearly knew the plane didn’t have enough fuel to do that from what I saw on the documentary (unless I misunderstood).

Theres a chapter in Tipping Point that addresses greater # of plane crashes in countries with cultures of power distance.

Purp

That Ospina garbage is maddening. I hate how south and central American countries do that crap. That should be a yellow card to me for unsportsmanlike conduct and embellishment aimed at manipulating the ref.

Chongo94

Turns out he was apparently a co-owner within the airline so he was reluctant to say anything until it was too late or so the theory goes I believe.

Eight

has england scored again or has panama finally decided to show they can do more besides throw elbows, tackle people, and run away from english players on english set pieces

tcujsauce

Wow!!! What a hit! What a match! What a comeback! Football, bloody hell!

Auf geht’s, Deutschland!

200.gif