• The KillerFrogs

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

Mean Purple

giphy.gif
Dawg, this gif reminds me of a guy we met on a trip recently. Some guy was whining about something, and a guy that looked like the Dude was at a table behind them. Taps his shoulder and tells him to grow a pair. I kid you not. I plan on frequenting that establishment.

P

purplePPO

SIAP

Just returned from Mexico and after watching Mexico when over Germany, itwasremarked that Germany has still not won in Russia. Mexican sports bar during World Cup is fun.

Dude, you write like your still at the bar. I just thought you should know. Comprende?

Last edited by a moderator:

Eight

fifa pass some rule that requires teams that play belgium to only have 10 men on their side or are they just that good with their offensive spacing, passing, movement etc...

i am not sure i have seen another team in this tournament have so much open space to operate in on the offensive end

Chongo94

fifa pass some rule that requires teams that play belgium to only have 10 men on their side or are they just that good with their offensive spacing, passing, movement etc...

i am not sure i have seen another team in this tournament have so much open space to operate in on the offensive end

Tunisia are really bad. It’s amazing England struggled with them (although maybe not cause England you know?) It was as if Tunisia’s defenders forgot you can actually track your man back rather than just let him run right by you.

Now if only South Korea can whip Mexico today...