• The KillerFrogs

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

SuperTFrog

Sorry if this is been asked before. I am going to watch Belgium on Monday at 10 at a sports bar in Fort Worth. Any ideas for a good bar to watch a soccer match?

Chongo94

Sorry if this is been asked before. I am going to watch Belgium on Monday at 10 at a sports bar in Fort Worth. Any ideas for a good bar to watch a soccer match?

Upper 90 on Magnolia has a soccer theme if you’re wanting that. I’d just find a place you know that will have the game on good TVs.

dawg

What a match. Association football played at a very high level (well, other than De Gea going “Full Joe Hart.” You cannot let that go in).

Costa’s brace of quality goals. The first, wow, did he make that by himself. Dink, dink, dink, laser into the corner. And off a hoof-n-hope. He offers Spain a “Plan B” to tika-taka.

That beautiful strike from Nacho... Stunning. No words. Needs another viewing.

And then Ronaldo snatches a draw with a sumptuous free kick. Spain deserved to win, but, well...“Football, bloody hell.”

World Cup’s off to a great start. Argentina - Iceland & Nigeria - Croatia should be interesting tomorrow.

MTfrog5

What a match. Association football played at a very high level (well, other than De Gea going “Full Joe Hart.” You cannot let that go in).

Costa’s brace of quality goals. The first, wow, did he make that by himself. Dink, dink, dink, laser into the corner. And off a hoof-n-hope. He offers Spain a “Plan B” to tika-taka.

That beautiful strike from Nacho... Stunning. No words. Needs another viewing.

And then Ronaldo snatches a draw with a sumptuous free kick. Spain deserved to win, but, well...“Football, bloody hell.”

World Cup’s off to a great start. Argentina - Iceland & Nigeria - Croatia should be interesting tomorrow.

And reason number 1 why Americans don’t watch is after all that greatness, nobody won. I do agree that it was a quality game though. World Cup is always one of my favorite sporting events.

Purp

Hopefully. I despise Ronaldo so pulling for La Furia Roja in this one.
Why do you despise Ronaldo? I always hated Man U, but couldn't bring myself to hate him. He's just too impressive to watch. Similarly with Lebron and Favre as other examples. Hated their teams and had every reason to not want to like them, but just too impressive to hate.

Purp

T&P Tavern is a sponsor for my club. I bet they'll have a great environment for the game. 4 years ago I went to a pub on W 7th that was also great during WC matches.