1. The KillerFrogs
    Dismiss Notice

Official World Cup 2018 Thread...

Discussion in 'Scott Nix Frog Fan Forum' started by Chongo94, Jun 7, 2018.

1. How did the razor miss so many places?

2. Or her husband. They’re both pieces of work...

Eight likes this.
  3. Apparently only 10 US cities will host games in 2026. MetLife stadium seems to have the initial tongue wagging for the final.

4. Natural grass IS MANDATORY for the stadiums in 2026...

purplePPO likes this.
  5. Regardless, the best athletes in our country play basketball, football and baseball and that will never change so soccer gets for the most part the lesser part of athletes, although these US soccer players are darn good athletes, just not the upper-crust in most cases. Can you image if LeBron James, Michael Jordan, Walter Payton, Ronnie Lott, Roger Staubach, Ozzie Smith, Kevin Durant had played soccer? Or anyone of that caliber. I rest my case and it is EMBARRASSING the US failed to qualify for World Cup. That and high school (non club) soccer is the only soccer I like.

6. [​IMG]

7. You are absolutely correct that it is an embarrassment that we didn't qualify... but it's a failure of our soccer program, not poaching by other sports.

Again, we should have 3 times the # of elite athletes available as Russia... 4 times as many as Germany. 5 times those of the UK, Italy or France, nearly 9 times as many as Spain, and about 30 times as many as real deal contenders Belgium or Portugal. There is only one true professional league in each sport in the US. Stands to reason that some kids who don't excel in the big 3 should have opportunities to try soccer.

8. or Dirk Nowitzki for Germany! They'd be unbeatable, maybe would have even won the last championship.

Casey8Ball and Chongo94 like this.
  9. Haha I get it...I’m not sure he will.

[​IMG]

10. I'd eat it and THEN put my Horsey Sauce on it

11. I’m sure your referencing the team, but Sweden the country isn’t headed in the right direction either.

12. He doesn’t know what he’s taking about any more than the rest of us know what he’s talking about.

Frog-in-law1995 and Chongo94 like this.
  13. Apparently Hope Solo agrees. Not that I Googled anything, I’m just going off of what I read on here.

Chongo94 likes this.
  14. [​IMG]

15. Yay! Now what can we do about college baseball?!

Chongo94 likes this.
  16. Well here we go, the Soviets vs the Sheiks to kick things off. Very blah on this first match.

Purp and purplePPO like this.
  17. Is your Avotar a Russian? Just asking.

18. Saudi Arabia, methinks, are not very good at association football. Rooskies hold on here, and they probably get out of the group.

19. Spanish but now she lives in Australia I believe.