• The KillerFrogs

Official J. Garrett is Fired/ New Hire Poll

Who do you want as the new Dallas Cowboys coach?

• Matt Rhule

• Lincoln Riley

• Urban Meyer

• Josh McDaniels

• Joe Brady

• Mike McCarthy

Results are only viewable after voting.
The same people that blame Jon Daniels give the Cowboys GM a pass for 20 years of sucking dong.
I'm not sure people give Jerry a pass but just more or less recognize that the owner is the owner and the GM and isn't going to fire himself as compared to a guy who has run a franchise into the ground while having no security in his job other than the fact that the actual owners of the team continue to employ him.

I'm not sure people give Jerry a pass but just more or less recognize that the owner is the owner and the GM and isn't going to fire himself as compared to a guy who has run a franchise into the ground while having no security in his job other than the fact that the actual owners of the team continue to employ him.

Then they need to stay TF home and stop paying $75 for parking. $12 for beers. 25 for drinks. Stop watching on TV. Stop buying [ Finebaum ] with the star. Saw a dude with an authentic Vander Esch jersey. scheissing Vander Esch. Instead of paying his cell phone bill he spent 3 bills on a Vander Esch jersey. Cowboys fans are just a collective bunch of losers.

Then they need to stay TF home and stop paying $75 for parking. $12 for beers. 25 for drinks. Stop watching on TV. Stop buying [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] with the star. Saw a dude with an authentic Vander Esch jersey. scheissing Vander Esch. Instead of paying his cell phone bill he spent 3 bills on a Vander Esch jersey. Cowboys fans are just a collective bunch of losers.
No need to be so subtle. Tell us how you really feel.

Wexahu

Then they need to stay TF home and stop paying $75 for parking. $12 for beers. 25 for drinks. Stop watching on TV. Stop buying [ Cumbie’s red zone playcalling ] with the star. Saw a dude with an authentic Vander Esch jersey. scheissing Vander Esch. Instead of paying his cell phone bill he spent 3 bills on a Vander Esch jersey. Cowboys fans are just a collective bunch of losers.

So true. It’s amazing how many suckers there are out there willing to pay stupid money for something just because it’s got a blue star on it. STOP buying stuff, that’s all it would take.

No need to be so subtle. Tell us how you really feel.

Biggest joke of a franchise in professional sports...including arena football and soccer. Every damn broadcast blows a load over the art work, sky mirror and how beautiful the polished concrete is. All talk of talent, playmakers and history. But Dallas fans keep drinking the Kool-Aid...Jerry Jones is Jim scheissing Jones. Yes child...drink the juice...come to the pavilion for one final moment. Hurry, hurry, hurry my children. Hurry tf up.

The TCU Football Jerk

Biggest joke of a franchise in professional sports...including arena football and soccer. Every damn broadcast blows a load over the art work, sky mirror and how beautiful the polished concrete is. All talk of talent, playmakers and history. But Dallas fans keep drinking the Kool-Aid...Jerry Jones is Jim scheissing Jones. Yes child...drink the juice...come to the pavilion for one final moment. Hurry, hurry, hurry my children. Hurry tf up.

I've been to all the TCU games but Ohio St. as well as a few Cowbags games I got free tickets for at the Death Star. That stadium is so overrated. It is nice for walking around and checking things out. Has some artwork. Nice places to pay for overpriced food and Cowbags swag and all that, but it is way overrated as a place to sit and watch a game.

Ok, obviously Garrett is going to be fired. The way Jerry does business, there is no way to know if that means that he'll hire a new head coach who gets to pick his staff or is just a figurehead who rearranges the deck chairs on the Titanic. Let's say it's who he actually wants to hire (Lincoln Riley) and he turns it over to him and he brings in his own staff.

So, maybe Kellen Moore is sitting there looking for a job. Statistically, the Cowboys coming into the weekend have the No. 1 ranked offense in the NFL. He is familiar with the TCU program and is acquainted, at least, with our coach and apparently might have interest in becoming a college head coach at some point. Should TCU back up the money truck and see if he is our version of Joe Brady or no?

I say yes, kick the tires on that. It appears there is a lot of wisdom in what he is trying to do and calling offenses in college is a quite different animal than the NFL. Horse face jokes aside, why not go for it?

Damn, sounds like somebody is butthurt because the Cowboys are still very popular.

Its ok. The Texans (or whatever team you follow) have fans too.

JugbandFrog

Ok, obviously Garrett is going to be fired. The way Jerry does business, there is no way to know if that means that he'll hire a new head coach who gets to pick his staff or is just a figurehead who rearranges the deck chairs on the Titanic. Let's say it's who he actually wants to hire (Lincoln Riley) and he turns it over to him and he brings in his own staff.

So, maybe Kellen Moore is sitting there looking for a job. Statistically, the Cowboys coming into the weekend have the No. 1 ranked offense in the NFL. He is familiar with the TCU program and is acquainted, at least, with our coach and apparently might have interest in becoming a college head coach at some point. Should TCU back up the money truck and see if he is our version of Joe Brady or no?

I say yes, kick the tires on that. It appears there is a lot of wisdom in what he is trying to do and calling offenses in college is a quite different animal than the NFL. Horse face jokes aside, why not go for it?
I like the offense he runs. I also liked the offense Boise used to run. I’d be happy with that.

Pharm Frog

I have no routing interest in any NFL team.

I generally don't watch that sport but I do find myself rooting for any team that plays the Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns, KC Chiefs, and Cincinnati Bengals. I'm sure if I knew more about certain players on other teams I'd root against other teams as well but those are kind of my NFL hate. But none more so than the Cowboys because I do enjoy sports talk radio significantly more after they lose.

RollToad

Baylor is Trash.
I generally don't watch that sport but I do find myself rooting for any team that plays the Dallas Cowboys, Cleveland Browns, KC Chiefs, and Cincinnati Bengals. I'm sure if I knew more about certain players on other teams I'd root against other teams as well but those are kind of my NFL hate. But none more so than the Cowboys because I do enjoy sports talk radio significantly more after they lose.
My dad turned on the Cowboys when Jerry fired Tom Landry and I was raised henceforth to not be a fan. I was also raised to not be a Longhorn, Aggie, Baylor, Oklahoma, or Tech fan. Thanks dad.