• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

An-Cap Frog

So Deion is the next TCU coach after all?

Its Happening Ron Paul GIF

you take the potential returning receiver talent they have on the usc roster, flip the running back from mater dei from ou to usc, go get the receiver from servite, and add williams that is an elite collection of skill players
Agree...watch OU’s portal fill quickly

GSR, your posts have been a bit cryptic and with tonight's developments, they look even more so. So what's up?
To be clear, I wasn’t thinking “Sonny to OU.”

Everybody in CFB knew Lincoln was looking actively, his people weren’t exactly discreet. Nobody predicted USC, but here we are.

A small part of why I wanted Sonny done was this kind of eventuality. I don’t think he will be OU’s first choice, but I don’t want him waiting around to see what happens. This is what I’ve talked about (and what the committee focused on) ad nauseam.

Next 48 hours will be interesting. Sonny has signed a LoU, but that isn’t terribly firm.

Where does Sonny want to be?

Wexahu

To be clear, I wasn’t thinking “Sonny to OU.”

Everybody in CFB knew Lincoln was looking actively, his people weren’t exactly discreet. Nobody predicted USC, but here we are.

A small part of why I wanted Sonny done was this kind of eventuality. I don’t think he will be OU’s first choice, but I don’t want him waiting around to see what happens. This is what I’ve talked about (and what the committee focused on) ad nauseam.

Next 48 hours will be interesting. Sonny has signed a LoU, but that isn’t terribly firm.

Where does Sonny want to be?
So it’s not really done after all? WTH?