• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

One Frog Nation

I am ready for Sonny, I had season tickets for 20 years but let them go in 2018 when I retired but I think I will buy them again for 2022. Looking forward to watching a high powered offense and a revitalized defense. There are a lot of holes on this team but both llines need major help, as well as CB and safety, and lb. Let's see what changes this staff brings and if the current QBs fit. As Galloway said its all about the QB. Looking forward to next season for the first time a few years.

MTfrog5

My opinions of certain posters have changed both for the good and for the bad in the last month. Been interesting to be honest.
I Give Up GIF

Eight

You know we have a player on our team that was denied admission at the school he signed with originally because he was accused of rape right? Not facilitating rape either….ACTUAL RAPE. I tried to find the thread where you guys were all complaining about it but it must have gotten accidentally deleted or something.

you left out the worst details of that story, but i am sure cal had their reasons for pulling the scholarship

Eight

Well, you can stew in your own words, pal.

For my part, I can remember a time when TCU would not even think of hiring someone who was a featured performer in such a production. It seems that those days are gone. Evidently, those running things at TCU consider moral blemishes like Mr. Kazadi to be Program Enhancers. Such low standards tend to diminish my enthusiasm for the Program.

Will I watch? Maybe. Will I buy Season Tickets again? Probably not. Will I donate? Nope.

Call it Death of Enthusiasm by Numerous Cuts.

the selective high road is not a great position to take especially when you have had staff at one school long enough for a number of things to have accumulated and be swept under the rug so to speak