• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Sangria Wine

uga is another program that somehow seems to do alright with kids from atlanta, but i guess in some on here post enough that you just can't effectively recruit kids from within 100 mi of your school others begin to believe it

damn near tcu sid gaslighting
Never really considered it some magical mile measurement…but, kids hanging out with their old high school buddies on their college campus who aren’t students and/or heading home to stay stuck in their high school ways ends poorly for all in most cases. Let us break the mold and make it work…that sounds great to me. I used to argue for circling campus and never leaving the 100 mile radius but I’ve been schooled by coaches from multiple sports over the years and all had the same aversion and rationale.

FinanceFrog

It’s hysterical to me how many posters we have that just have horrible takes on EVERY subject they comment on.

irony GIF

Hemingway

uga is another program that somehow seems to do alright with kids from atlanta, but i guess in some on here post enough that you just can't effectively recruit kids from within 100 mi of your school others begin to believe it

damn near tcu sid gaslighting
Never really considered it some magical mile measurement…but, kids hanging out with their old high school buddies on their college campus who aren’t students and/or heading home to stay stuck in their high school ways ends poorly for all in most cases. Let us break the mold and make it work…that sounds great to me. I used to argue for circling campus and never leaving the 100 mile radius but I’ve been schooled by coaches from multiple sports over the years and all had the same aversion and rationale.
How far is Aledo to FW? 19.2 miles. Yet we take players there all the time. Maybe ...just maybe ... this is a bull boat.

Eight

How far is Aledo to FW? 19.2 miles. Yet we take players there all the time. Maybe ...just maybe ... this is a bull boat.

sangria has shown to be a world class gas lighter and goal post mover as he was the one who mentioned 100 miles, he was the won he came up with the standard or 10 win seasons etc.....

he also never responded to the long list of programs that recruit quite heavily from local populations and have success

the mark cohen playbook, say it enough and ignore things to the contrary

HFrog1999

As I said earlier…. If he was doing that wearing TCU purple and walking up the tunnel in Waco most of this board would hail him as a hero.

If a TCU Coach threatens violence against another team’s fan because they heckled some players that coach should be immediately fired

Boo hoo, some fans said some mean things to some football players. Who cares? Grow a thick skin. That doesn’t give anyone the right to threaten violence. Just go in the damn locker room.

I have no idea why you feel the need to defend this guy’s idiotic behavior.

If your players can’t handle some dude with an ankle tat throwing their own pre game taunts back at them, they are waaay to sensitive

Frawg

I don't mind the fact that he was defending his players against some old, squishy hecklers...
His players needed defending from Old round guys, in a hostile stadium yelling “good job big12”? Such savagery. Maybe their little feelings that needed a trigger free, safe zone, exit from the field is why they got blowed out. Just a thought.

I am very excited about the Kaz addition though. Bridles teams were a lot of things but “Soft” wasn’t one of them.

Moose Stuff

If a TCU Coach threatens violence against another team’s fan because they heckled some players that coach should be immediately fired

Boo hoo, some fans said some mean things to some football players. Who cares? Grow a thick skin. That doesn’t give anyone the right to threaten violence. Just go in the damn locker room.

I have no idea why you feel the need to defend this guy’s idiotic behavior.

If your players can’t handle some dude with an ankle tat throwing their own pre game taunts back at them, they are waaay to sensitive
I get it, you’re offended by his behavior. I’m not. Mostly because I’m not a raging pansy. Boo hoo, a coach said some mean things to a fan. Who cares? Grow a penis.

HFrog1999

I get it, you’re offended by his behavior. I’m not. Mostly because I’m not a raging pansy. Boo hoo, a coach said some mean things to a fan. Who cares? Grow a penis.

Lol, I expect our coaches to be professionals who don’t let a fans taunting to get their panties in a wad and threaten them with violence.

If you want to meet me at Frog Fountain we can settle this. I don’t think you can handle my taunting though. You may get your feelings hurt.

Football Flirt GIF by Apple TV