• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

tcuball3

Ticket Exchange Pass
Kaz is/was part of Briles poison in Waco.
I’m sadly surprised this was not part of any deal with Dykes—NO bailure poison here.
Please describe Kaz’s role at Baylor during the scandal. You have no idea. Dont you think SD would’ve vetted him before hiring at SMU?

GenXFrog

Please describe Kaz’s role at Baylor during the scandal. You have no idea. Dont you think SD would’ve vetted him before hiring at SMU?
Have you read Violated?
I have not. Can you give us cliff notes on Kaz's time at Baylor?

The Cliff Notes from NNM. Complicit in the rape coverups.

From Violated, by Lavigne and Schlabach:

From Chapter 26, discussing Title 9 Investigator Gabrielle Lyons' challenges doing basic investigation at Baylor:

(Nevertheless, it wouldn’t be the first time Baylor football players made employees uncomfortable on campus. In June 2009, Bears lineman Phil Taylor, six feet, four inches and 330 pounds, was cited with misdemeanor assault after he was seen pushing a parking service officer away from Taylor’s yellow Dodge Charger as Taylor grabbed a parking violation sticker out of the officer’s hands and ripped it up. He allegedly said to the officer, “Don’t let me catch you on the [ profanity ] streets.” That parking service officer and two others filed complaints with campus police about repeated harassment from football players and strength coach Kaz Kazadi who the officers said were mocking them or calling them names and being belligerent until police officers arrived to intervene. One officer who asked for a disciplinary report on Kazadi wrote it was his second run-in with the coach, who the officer said that during a previous altercation gave an eye gesture that the officer took to mean “I better watch my back.”)

From Chapter 31:

According to her lawsuit, Erica told her mom, who would end up arranging to meet an assistant coach on July 11, 2012, at McAlister’s Deli in Waco, where she gave him the names of the players Erica said were involved in her alleged assault. “Not surprisingly, [Erica’s] mother never heard from the assistant football coach again,” the lawsuit states. That coach was former strength and conditioning coach Kaz Kazadi, according to several sources.

Kazadi called two of the accused players into his office and questioned them, according to a legal filing by three Baylor regents in a 2017 defamation lawsuit (although the filing only referred to him as the coach who had met Erica’s mom in the deli). The players insisted the sex was consensual and that they were just “fooling around” and it was “just a little bit of playtime.” According to Briles’s attorney, Kazadi told Briles in passing that he had met with the mother of a volleyball player who was concerned about her daughter “partying” with football players. “Briles asked if there was anything else ‘we needed to do’ and Kaz said no,” attorney Mark Lanier wrote in an email, adding that the first Briles heard it was a rape allegation was from Barnes in April 2013. It’s unknown who else Kazadi told at the time, and he did not respond to requests for an interview.

Last edited:

netty2424

hiring dykes is like ordering chicken at a steak house - it’s good chicken and it’s cost effective, but it’s not the best thing on the menu.
You can stick your head up a bulls arse……..
angry chris farley GIF

Eight

uga is another program that somehow seems to do alright with kids from atlanta, but i guess in some on here post enough that you just can't effectively recruit kids from within 100 mi of your school others begin to believe it

damn near tcu sid gaslighting