• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

OmniscienceFrog

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by Mashable
I'm afraid this new feature may have spawned a McGibblets clone on KF.c. :oops: :p

Tshirt Fan

Oh, so I need to spell it out for you, word for word?
Don't get me wrong... I expected a lot with a name like OmniscienceFrog.

That's some powerful stuff. Like Alpha and Omega stuff. Like you can see through walls Or you know which team's t-shirt I'm wearing or how many fingers I'm holding up. But no, you don't have any of that. What a letdown.

On the brighter side, have you considered a KF.c name change?
DisgruntledFrog? GetOffMyLawnFrog?, ZeroOmniscientAbilitiesFrog or similar? Something that is more "YOU"?

Happy thanksgiving!
Also, please don't feel like you need to reply because you don't!

Peacefrog

Degenerate

That's some powerful stuff. Like Alpha and Omega stuff. Like you can see through walls Or you know which team's t-shirt I'm wearing or how many fingers I'm holding up. But no, you don't have any of that. What a letdown.

DisgruntledFrog? GetOffMyLawnFrog?, ZeroOmniscientAbilitiesFrog or similar? Something that is more "YOU"?

Happy thanksgiving!
Your bit was initially funny and now you’ve become this. Disappointing. You had promise. Now you’re just another in a long line of failed posters.

OmniscienceFrog

Happy thanksgiving!
OK

Mean Purple

Moose, I respect you a lot but that’s a statement that’s unprovable. I understand trends, but we’ll never know if GP couldn’t have reversed things like he did in 2014. I’m not saying he would have, but we’ll never know.
GP had a winning record last year, didn't he?

Regardless, this is a meh hire. Dykes can at least beat lesser teams, but is lacking big wins.