• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

Chongo94

Another way to look at it: Sonny isn’t bringing a lot of his SMU staff because he’s confident he could build a better staff at TCU given the far superior resources and job platform it provides.

This also has the benefit of being true.
So my main question is then, and you may not be privy to this or maybe these conversations are not too deep yet, will he be retaining any of the current staff or not?

Cause if so, lord help us.

YA

You’re basically maniac complaining about +4/seating/attendance at this point. If I’m being honest you come across as more bitter that the committee didn’t value your opinion than you are that we hired a coach you don’t like.
100% correct in baseball and football.

Maybe it’s time to realize we all get older and one’s opinions are not as relevant as the younger generations. Happens to everyone.

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
Wasn’t my opinion they ignored - it was the external experts we paid

My problem isn’t with the committee- it’s with the under qualified person who ran it

It was predictable we would end up with Mr Mediocrity as our coach from the start- so you are right, I should not be annoyed - we let it happen
You could give it a rest though.

I think at this point you have certainly set up your grand “I told you so” post. I hear this is a great time of year to count blessings so maybe that would be a profitable use of time?

Moose Stuff

Wasn’t my opinion they ignored - it was the external experts we paid

My problem isn’t with the committee- it’s with the under qualified person who ran it

It was predictable we would end up with Mr Mediocrity as our coach from the start- so you are right, I should not be annoyed - we let it happen
scheiss the external experts.

HFrog1999

Cool. His gf will be able to transfer in as a junior.

40thfv.gif

Eight

So? Man you must suck at life if your view is when things are going the wrong direction, you should just accept embrace the suck and ride it to the bottom

you are so full of [ Finebaum ] it is unbelievable

where did i say we should embrace being bad?

the comment was about bringing in a mediocre coach to replace gary when gary was mediocre trending to dumpster fire but go ahead and tell us how the ad scheissed this up and throw other [ Finebaum ] on the wall