• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

LoudFrog

“Really dumb to get rid of your Hall of Fame Coach unless you know who you’re gonna replace him with. What a bunch of idiots who are in charge!”

also

“I guarantee you this search was just a charade and they didn’t even do a real search, had their guy picked out from the beginning. What a bunch of idiots who are in charge!”

Yeah, our fan base has some buffoons.
Two weeks ago Wednesday to be specific!

hiphopfroggy

You're a beating....
Hey man I didn't go 1-11 the last time a took over a P5 program, Sonny Dykes did. Someone posted that they thought Dykes had a higher floor than other candidates when the reality from looking at the facts is that Sonny Dykes floor, historically speaking is 1-11.

So the fact is that if you want to talk about where is Sonny Dykes floor, it is 1-11. The last time Sonny Dykes took over a P5 program he went 1-11 in his first year. If you don't like it it serves no purpose to get mad at the messenger, just don't hire the guy.

And of course pretending that Dykes has a high floor is a direct attempt to say that Coach Prime has a lower floor than Dykes, which one must do as even the most ardent anti Primers acknowledge that he has a higher ceiling than Dykes.

So now we see that Dykes has the lowest of floors just like everyone else but unfortunately nobody, not even his supporters think he has a high ceiling.

The notion that Dykes has a high floor has finally been disproved and we can stop pretending.

1-11 is Dykes floor. I am 100% certain that Coach Prime would do better than that, and people would actually watch.

Last edited:
This thread has become an agent of chaos.

giphy.gif

Wexahu

Hey man I didn't go 1-11 the last time a took over a P5 program, Sonny Dykes did. Someone posted that they thought Dykes had a higher floor than other candidates when the reality from looking at the facts is that Sonny Dykes floor, historically speaking is 1-11.

So the fact is that if you want to talk about where is Sonny Dykes floor, it is 1-11. The last time Sonny Dykes took over a P5 program he went 1-11 in his first year. If you don't like it it serves no purpose to get mad at the messenger, just don't hire the guy.

And of course pretending that Dykes has a high floor is a direct attempt to say that Coach Prime has a lower floor than Dykes, which one must do as even the most ardent anti Primers acknowledge that he has a higher ceiling than Dykes.

So know we see that Dykes has the lowest of floors just like everyone else but unfortunately nobody, not even his supporters think he has a high ceiling.

The notion that Dykes has a high floor has finally been disproved and we can stop pretending.

1-11 is Dykes floor. I am 100% certain that Coach Prime would do better than that, and people would actually watch.
Coach Prime’s floor is running a high school academy, breaking rules where they became ineligible to compete , and ultimately running it into the ground. It was kinda fun to watch from afar though.

vicarfrog

“Hell” is not a curse word. It’s a mythical place. You don’t need to ** out some of the letters so we don’t see the word hell.

I don't do it for you, pal. Your view is your view. In the world I inhabit, my God holds the power of hell in the palm of His hands. In my worldview, I add ** out of fear and reverence.

You don't believe that, fine, go on ahead. Your not offending me. I, however, still do believe and would rather fear my God. You have your practice, I have mine.

He has been winnowed out as a TCU candidate, but soon, AHC/OC Tony Elliott will get his chance. This article is his feel-good story (Sports Illustrated, September 3).

“Elliott was so good at this job that within a year Neal promoted him to oversee the entire plant. In his mid-20s, with just a few months of real-world experience, Elliott lorded over veteran engineers, pooling together workers during training sessions and meetings in a way that Neal had never seen. He maximized their talents, cross-trained them in multiple roles and developed a camaraderie second to none.”

“The plant became Michelin’s most productive. “We outpaced all of the plants just because of Tony,” Neal says.”

Last edited:

Ron Swanson

I don't do it for you, pal. Your view is your view. In the world I inhabit, my God holds the power of hell in the palm of His hands. In my worldview, I add ** out of fear and reverence.

You don't believe that, fine, go on ahead. Your not offending me. I, however, still do believe and would rather fear my God. You have your practice, I have mine.
I wasn’t trying to start some religion debate. If you believe or not, either way, hell is just a place. It’s not a curse word.

Wexahu

Actually, go look at Sarks record as a head coach. It looks exactly like Dykes record. .500 head coach, bad in big games, etc, etc.

What there getting with Sark is a little bit worse version that what he has always been.

Alabama will make everyone look good.
Sark has coached at Washington, USC and Texas. Dykes at La Tech, Cal and SMU.

I guess you don’t see much difference. SMH.

vicarfrog

I wasn’t trying to start some religion debate. If you believe or not, either way, hell is just a place. It’s not a curse word.

I'm not trying to do that either. I'm simply sharing a piece of my operating system. I'm fine with agreeing to disagree.

Now back to coaching search before this thing lands in the pit.