• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

GenXFrog

I’ve looked many times through the Mensa directories we have and I never seen Tom Herman listed.

I've always considered him holding up his Mensa membership publicly as the dorkiest of the dorky things he's done. (change my mind)

It seems as smart as he thinks he is, attention to detail, like remembering to pay dues, has and always will be beyond him.

JAB331

Ok, granted I'm not sure I completely understand the "Has anyone seen my specialty plates?" mini-forum, but shouldn't this Tom Herman Mensa talk be migrating there sometime soon?

frogs9497

I've always considered him holding up his Mensa membership publicly as the dorkiest of the dorky things he's done. (change my mind)

It seems as smart as he thinks he is, attention to detail, like remembering to pay dues, has and always will be beyond him.

I've always paid my dues with autopay.

Hemingway

I’ve heard he double parks in the best shaded parking spots at meetings. Backs his ride into the spot because he thinks it looks cool

Prince of Purpoole II

Reigning Smartarse
The thought of having Vbo, JD and the Trustees being placed in the position of having to evaluate

the abilities of a future Head Coach seems somewhat perplexing. Of course their final approval

is certainly essential. “Hope springs eternal”
That’s how it is done everywhere. The people in charge make the call. Hiring coaches is literally JD’s job. Vbo has veto power so he’s in. Big BoT members write the checks. They interview from the search firm’s list or in the case of DS from the recommendation of someone they can’t tell “no.”

Who else should do the selecting?