• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

I'm not fan of Herman, but I think it's a bit strong to say he was a failure at UT. Esp, given what has happened with Sark.

I just think that job was too big for Herman, but I could see him being successful again at a middle of the road Power 5 school. Let me be clear, I don't want him at TCU, but I think he was better at UT than many are giving him credit for....
I don’t like Tom Herman‘s antics either but he should have been given another year at Texas and it might have all worked out. It Is foolish to pull the plug too early on coaches, that is the biggest mistake you can make as a program, after the hire! Proceed with caution when the consequences are so great, well, consequences from a football perspective, haha. This year appears worse as to how quickly coaches are getting fired.

FrogUltimate

I don’t like Tom Herman‘s antics either but he should have been given another year at Texas and it might have all worked out. It Is foolish to pull the plug too early on coaches, that is the biggest mistake you can make as a program, after the hire! Proceed with caution when the consequences are so great, well, consequences from a football perspective, haha. This year appears worse as to how quickly coaches are getting fired.

Herman getting fired had very little to do with football coaching... for the 100th time

An imminent question remains, when in the offing will this looney-tune coaching search finally be

concluded? Equally germane, how will the inevitable results be received by the general public? :rolleyes: