• The KillerFrogs

Official Coaching Search Thread….

You must be joking. OU’s administration would be roasted if they even hinted that Dykes was a top candidate.
Kliff Kingsbury currently making $5.5m seems like someone they might be Interested in.

Exactly.

You want to see the city of Norman burn to the ground, that is exactly what would happen if they hired Dykes.

Sonny Dykes and his career .500 record. are not going anywhere near OU, he will not even get a phone call to gauge interest.

Wexahu

Exactly.

You want to see the city of Norman burn to the ground, that is exactly what would happen if they hired Dykes.

Sonny Dykes and his career .500 record. are not going anywhere near OU, he will not even get a phone call to gauge interest.
Check out their hires between Switzer and Stoops. I don’t remember anything burning to the ground on any of those.

I can’t imagine OU is gonna offer Dykes. Hardly a major signing for a blue blood program heading into the best conference

LOL, it's not a major signing for us. Half our fanbase is impartial to it, or flat out dislikes it.

They would riot in Norman if this came to pass. The AD would have to go into the witness protection program.

Wexahu

Just stop. You don't replace Lincoln Riley with Sonny Dykes. They would get absolutely roasted for that and rightfully so.
I’m not saying they are going to. I’m saying you’re being an over the top buffoon as usual, saying whatever you can to make our new coach look as bad as possible, no matter how stupid it sounds. Over and over and over again.

Oklahoma hired a drunk who had a below .500 record in his 10 seasons at Louisville for god sakes.

Hoosierfrog

Tier 1
Just stop. You don't replace Lincoln Riley with Sonny Dykes. They would get absolutely roasted for that and rightfully so.
Just a short check in the Okie media sites doesn’t show a single mention of Sonny Dykes mich less as a coaching prospect. Venables, Mark Stoops, Aranda (although Aranda is supposedly signing an extension s/BU), several Bama/UGA assts and even one mention of GP!

82 Frog Fever

Either Mac knows Sonny to TCU is done and he posts this bc he’s worthless or he lacks the sources to confirm Sonny to TCU is done making him worthless in a different way.

Sonny to TCU is done btw
Definitely. What I was trying to say is Drew said nearly the same thing as Muck, only 6 min. later.
How sad is that if Drew is now taking ideas from Muck?

Dtx_Frog_Fan

Plus, he didn’t just “yell at a TCU fan”, he threatened the fan with violence. There’s a big difference between just yelling at someone and making a credible threat to shove a bottle down their throat.

You can’t threaten violence on people, especially when you’re working and representing your employer, no matter how bad your feelings are hurt.
But did he use profanity AND threaten him with violence? Now that will get you fired from All-American Burger.

Salfrog

Tier 1
LOL, it's not a major signing for us. Half our fanbase is impartial to it, or flat out dislikes it.

They would riot in Norman if this came to pass. The AD would have to go into the witness protection program.
We could've hired Saban, Meyer, Day, Harbaugh, Pete Carrol, or Belicheck, and there would still be people complaining about the hire. Give a rest already. It's done. Move on.

Prime BEEF

In 228 pages—I have learned a lot abt fellow posters here. I encourage those who have not to reread…

You will quickly know who knows what is what and who is a [ deposit from a bull that looks like Art Briles ] artist.
After Sonny is announced as the new head coach of TCU, this thread should just be deleted. A lot of people just need a mulligan and need to hit the reset button.