• The KillerFrogs

OFFICIAL BIG EAST HOTTIE THREAD?

FfldCntyFan

Kinda shocked at the lack of interaction by our new BE pals. I hope they are more competitve on the field. Is it just not happening up there or do girls just not matter there?

I can't speak for other BE schools by my alma mater recently made a very dissapointing decision. During the first six to eight years after we won the hoops '99 title we had a number of cheerleaders who we quite attractice, always on ESPN, SI & Fox Sports websites for competitions (a couple were added to this thread) and receiving a quite a bit of attention. Our administration decided to remove cheerleading across the board and replace it with what they now refer to as a spirit squad, comprised of females who if asked to describe them, the response would be "they have great personalities!".

ShivasFrog

I can't speak for other BE schools by my alma mater recently made a very dissapointing decision. During the first six to eight years after we won the hoops '99 title we had a number of cheerleaders who we quite attractice, always on ESPN, SI & Fox Sports websites for competitions (a couple were added to this thread) and receiving a quite a bit of attention. Our administration decided to remove cheerleading across the board and replace it with what they now refer to as a spirit squad, comprised of females who if asked to describe them, the response would be "they have great personalities!".

That's just wrong.

cdsfrog

Meredith Oden

meredith_1.jpg

Meredith is really cool. Graduated in my same year, business major and pretty [Craig James] smart to boot.

SuperFrog14

Well I guess I better man up here gentlemen...I have a thing for Asian women. Don't know what it is I just do, my girlfriend is Vietnamese. Anyway, I doubt I'll be finding any of those from the Big East unfortunately, but if anyone can find one from a Big East school you will make my night. Anyway, TCU will definitely be hard to beat from what I've seen here it looks like USF and UConn will be our main competition although I did see a cutie from West Virginia posted earlier, the only drawback being she kind of gave off a bit of a strong tomboy vibe.

Back to representing our girls:

TCU-Cheer.jpg

Jordan_D-dugout-10a-500x333.jpg

Visinsky_TCU-%2813%29.jpg

Jordan Daigle, very pretty and quite easy on the eyes.

3054131245_b29b2c18bc.jpg

Wish I knew her name, but couldn't find it, very cute.

Oh and heres a total HOTTIE courtesy of our friends up at Potato State:

4248816274_8529e1ed24.jpg

D

Daniel Plainview

Not too mention they are on go frogs. It's nit their personal photos being posted

SuperFrog14

I don't see any problems with their full names being posted?
But I'll take it off if I must?

Like Daniel said these pictures along with many more can be found on the gofrogs website and others along with much much more personal information.

Beavers-Ducks kickin' off!